Windows 10: Please help BsoD! Please can someone tell me whats happening from the minidump file?

Discus and support Please help BsoD! Please can someone tell me whats happening from the minidump file? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 100000ea Parameter 1: ffffe3041b63b080 Parameter 2: 0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Higsta, May 6, 2019.

1. Higsta Win User

Please help BsoD! Please can someone tell me whats happening from the minidump file?

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name:
    BlueScreen
    Code:
    100000ea
    Parameter 1:
    ffffe3041b63b080
    Parameter 2:
    Parameter 3:
    Parameter 4:
    OS version:
    10_0_17763
    Service Pack:
    0_0
    Product:
    768_1
    OS Version:
    Locale ID:

Been Having issues with BsoD on new build for the last few weeks, it sometimes runs for days with no issues then it can crash 5 times in as many hours. It always happens during games, Division 2, PubG, Apex I have used DDU and kept the drivers up to date, it has happened with the last 3 drivers from AMD.

I have clean installed Win10 twice, and updated the mobo bios to the latest aswell. Temps seem to be in order nothing going over 60c mostly around mid 40's

Mini Dump - MINI DUMP - https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArKZza2t7Fr8qDpUwTG1v_oXLmVq

Any help or insight to what might be causing this would be greatly appreciated

:)

Higsta, May 6, 2019
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, May 6, 2019
  3. ra[g]e Win User
    ra[g]e, May 6, 2019
  4. Please help BsoD! Please can someone tell me whats happening from the minidump file?

Bsod with Vista64

Well i finally found a site where it tells the average computer user , step by step how to open a minidump through windbg . I was shocked to see the first one had at the Image name Ntfs.sys can this really be making problems?, the second was with video driver and the third is with tcpip.sys *Frown Please help BsoD! Please can someone tell me whats happening from the minidump file? :( .

Patrauleac, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Please help BsoD! Please can someone tell me whats happening from the minidump file?

1. Please help BsoD! Please can someone tell me whats happening from the minidump file? - Similar Threads - Please help BsoD

2. Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?: I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. A week ago, the system started crashing about once per day with the blue screen message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. The crash can happen at any moment, when I'm gaming, watching a movie, or when I'm browsing...
  3. Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?: I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. A week ago, the system started crashing about once per day with the blue screen message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. The crash can happen at any moment, when I'm gaming, watching a movie, or when I'm browsing...
  4. Can someone help me with this BSOD please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with this BSOD please?: I ran into a BSOD while playing LOL. I tried to check the dump file but I can't wrap my head around this analysis.I tried to check for driver updates and rams, but nothing seems to help. Can someone take a look at the bugcheck analysisand tell me what the problem is...
  5. Can someone help me with this BSOD please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with this BSOD please?: I ran into a BSOD while playing LOL. I tried to check the dump file but I can't wrap my head around this analysis.I tried to check for driver updates and rams, but nothing seems to help. Can someone take a look at the bugcheck analysisand tell me what the problem is...
  6. Can someone please tell me what these files are and if they are safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone please tell me what these files are and if they are safe to delete?: I found these files, are they safe to delete? I'm trying to free up space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-tell-me-what-these-files-are/c8777d41-d721-400f-8b0b-357cef148fda
  7. Can someone please tell me what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please tell me what to do?: I've been banned from Forza horizon 4 and I have deleted all my saves completely for about 3 months and I can't log into Forza support, can someone please tell me anything that might help? Cheers....
  8. Can anyone please tell me what's happening here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone please tell me what's happening here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harshvpandey101x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5x0wy/can_anyone_please_tell_me_whats_happening_here/
  9. What is happening Someone please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is happening Someone please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clabe_YT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5j2p1/what_is_happening_someone_please_help/
  10. can someone please help me with bsod?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone please help me with bsod?: here is link to my bsod dump. https://uploadfiles.io/98hqi about a month ago i had asked for help on here with a driver problem, and i got help from a microsoft MVP. but i bsod again and im sure its a driver issue, can someone please god help me. here is link to dump...