Windows 10: PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included

Discus and support PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, My PC specs are below, I have been having issues with my PC Blue screening with the error Ci.dll , System service exception, I have had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Big June, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Big June Win User

PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included

Good afternoon, My PC specs are below, I have been having issues with my PC Blue screening with the error Ci.dll , System service exception, I have had Status_Illegal_instruction on Microsoft edge, I have not been able to game or download games without the computer crashing. These are the specs. - I9 10850K - 32Gb Ram Corsair RGB pro 3200mhz - 750W Corsair - Nvidia 3060 12GB Aorus - Asus Maximus XII Hero Dump Files are Below https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoT5NCnRbyn8gZM23EAScwvfBRto2Q?e=yvqmmN

:)

Big June, Dec 27, 2021
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Dec 27, 2021
  3. Help with BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)

Hi, I have been getting a BSOD on my Windows 10 PC with this message: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and the screen lists netio.sys as the culprit. The computer restarts and boots fine and the timing of the error appears fairly random. The link below has the zip
    file with the minidumps and system info file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao_LpaKMoBRjhH7ZexHIrdbwnp8p

any help is appreciated!

SeriousDude, Dec 27, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

1. PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP BSOD

2. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  3. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  4. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD help, dumps included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD help, dumps included: Laptop: i9 11th gen, rtx 3060. 16 ram 1 slot, 1 soldered. Basically, I have a lot of bsods happening with my laptop. When i wake up in the morning its shutdown because of a BSOD, when i disconnect from monitor i get a bsod. was able to fix this using the manufactures graphics...
  6. BSOD help, dumps included

BSOD help, dumps included: Laptop: i9 11th gen, rtx 3060. 16 ram 1 slot, 1 soldered. Basically, I have a lot of bsods happening with my laptop. When i wake up in the morning its shutdown because of a BSOD, when i disconnect from monitor i get a bsod. was able to fix this using the manufactures graphics...
  7. BSOD - please help - included dump file

BSOD - please help - included dump file: hello. recently i've started having bsod's with error messages like: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i've done sfc about 2-3 times now and it still happens. i've done ddu and fresh install of the newest graphics card...
  8. BSOD - please help - included dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - please help - included dump file: hello. recently i've started having bsod's with error messages like: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i've done sfc about 2-3 times now and it still happens. i've done ddu and fresh install of the newest graphics card...
  9. BSOD - please help - included dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP - BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Dump Files Included: Good afternoon, My PC specs are below, I have been having issues with my PC Blue screening with the error Ci.dll , System service exception, I have had Status_Illegal_instruction on Microsoft edge, I have not been able to game or download games without the computer crashing....