Windows 10: Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out

Discus and support Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I'd asked the same question here a while ago and the microsoft advisor was extremely helpful but unfortunately could not help me with my problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShoeBakka, Sep 23, 2020.

1. ShoeBakka Win User

Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out

Hi! I'd asked the same question here a while ago and the microsoft advisor was extremely helpful but unfortunately could not help me with my problem. He had said he would open it up to other advisors but I've yet to receive a response and he also has not responded as to how I can get more attention to my thread so I've decided to ask again!

Here is a link to the thread I had previously opened:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unusual-bsods/76afabb4-c774-42d2-9e6d-2d248bd39560

Here is a link to the most recent minidumps and memory.dmp:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!An91tzts2CIZjjga9HqhO5mScIiq?e=FmaNkl

if ANYONE could be of any assistance I would greatly appreciate it. I'm at my wit's end and really don't want to have to start replacing parts one by one as I don't have the means to do that..

Thanks very much in advance.

:)

ShoeBakka, Sep 23, 2020

2. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Original thread here. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Unfortunately, it is locked. nlem64nt.sys is used by NetLib encryptonizer. We had a similar issue with this causing a PFN File List Corrupt BSOD and their support confirmed we needed to upgrade. Hopefully this will help someone out in the future.

ClumsyBadge2309, Sep 23, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out

1. Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out - Similar Threads - Please help BSODS

2. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  3. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  4. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!: This has been going on for months now. and it's exclusively when I'm gaming.I can edit 4k video in AE and PR without any crashes. but even if i boot up something that's not very intensive like Runescape after a random amount of time my laptop crashes.Would really appreciate...
  6. BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!: This has been going on for months now. and it's exclusively when I'm gaming.I can edit 4k video in AE and PR without any crashes. but even if i boot up something that's not very intensive like Runescape after a random amount of time my laptop crashes.Would really appreciate...
  7. BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

8. Pc freezing randomly . I can't figure out what's the issue please help.

Pc freezing randomly . I can't figure out what's the issue please help.: Pc specs - Ryzen5 3600 8gbramgtx16601tb 250gbcorsair 550w psuI have to restart after the freeze to start again or else the pc remains in the freezed state.I checked event viewer after freeze and here's the message I get.1 Log Name: System Source:...
  9. I can't figure it out . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't figure it out . .: I accidentally unpinned Google, from my taskbar.So I deleted, and reinstalled it.After reinstalling it. I realized.There was something I had to do.I created a folder, named storage.I put everything in that folder, as a backup.But, after putting just a few things in there.It...
  10. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...