Windows 10: Please help cant format Pendrive RAW partition

Discus and support Please help cant format Pendrive RAW partition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using windows media creation tool, then while at 70% it got stuck and corrupted my pendrive. So far I have tried the following:- 1. Diskpart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shubham21, Apr 30, 2020.

1. shubham21 Win User

Please help cant format Pendrive RAW partition

I was using windows media creation tool, then while at 70% it got stuck and corrupted my pendrive.
    So far I have tried the following:-
    1. Diskpart (Both GUI and CMD)
    2. chkdsk (doesnt work for RAW)
    3. something like low level formatting
    4. Bunch of free software like Aiomi, partition wizard etc
    5. Same steps on Safe Mode too

Please help cant format Pendrive RAW partition [​IMG]

Please help
    Windows version is 1909

:)

shubham21, Apr 30, 2020
  2. shubham21 Win User

I was using windows media creation tool, then while at 70% it got stuck and corrupted my pendrive.
    So far I have tried the following:-
    1. Diskpart (Both GUI and CMD)
    2. chkdsk (doesnt work for RAW)
    3. something like low level formatting
    4. Bunch of free software like Aiomi, partition wizard etc
    5. Same steps on Safe Mode too

Please help
    Windows version is 1909

shubham21, May 23, 2020
  3. shubham21 Win User

okay
    let forget pendrive problem
    is there any way to format windows from a partition within the HDD
    I wanna format pc but I dont have a PenDrive or a DVD

shubham21, May 23, 2020
  4. shubham21 Win User

bro i did, it gets some semaphore error with Clean command.
    It says exactly what you mean, but even restarting I get the same error.

- - - Updated - - -

its only a 2 year old, cant go to service center.

shubham21, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Please help cant format Pendrive RAW partition - Similar Threads - Please help cant

2. Help with fixing RAW format on internal ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with fixing RAW format on internal ssd: I have a msi laptop. It has 2 internal drives. A 500gb ssd drive and a 1tb had. The computer came with windows and the extra stuff it comes with all loaded on the ssd drive and it was functioning as the main drive, however, I let someone borrow the computer and their kid...
  3. Help with fixing RAW format on internal ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with fixing RAW format on internal ssd: I have a msi laptop. It has 2 internal drives. A 500gb ssd drive and a 1tb had. The computer came with windows and the extra stuff it comes with all loaded on the ssd drive and it was functioning as the main drive, however, I let someone borrow the computer and their kid...
  4. pendrive showing raw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pendrive showing raw: My pen drive is formatted and showing raw division partition I had use diskpart add many method but it shows file invalid I can't create a new partition in my pen drive...
  5. pendrive showing raw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pendrive showing raw: My pen drive is formatted and showing raw division partition I had use diskpart add many method but it shows file invalid I can't create a new partition in my pen drive...
  6. I CANT OPEN MY PENDRIVE OR EVEN FORMAT IT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I CANT OPEN MY PENDRIVE OR EVEN FORMAT IT: yesterday it was working fine but after extracting a zip in it it started saying cant open because of I/O error because it may be too big or it can be corrupted. So i tried formatting it but it was unable to complete the format...
  7. raw partition not formatting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    raw partition not formatting: i had an ransomeware attack it locked all my files . so i decided to install new window . when i tried to format or delete my hdd partition 2 the bsod appear and my partition became raw . the bsod showed kmode exception not handled plssssssss help as soonn as possible...
  8. please help with bootable pendrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    please help with bootable pendrive: sir i made a pendrive bootable with rufus to boot bliss os 12 . now i made it unbbotable using diskpart . now i want to use it to boot android*86 . but whenever i click on installation of android it restarts and automatically boot to windows . please help me...
  9. Formatting error on pendrive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formatting error on pendrive.: I have a 32 GB Sony Pendrive. I don't have any data on it. But I cannot access the pendrive. The below error occurs when I try to access my pendrive. [ATTACH] So I ran chkdsk on cmd as administrator and the below happened. [ATTACH] I tried to resolve the...
  10. Raw Partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Raw Partitions: Hi Everyone! A few days ago, I accidentally told the Ubuntu Installer to wipe my Windows 10 partition. I quit the installer, but my partition is now RAW. What is a RAW Partition? In Windows, partitions with an unknown filesystem (like my Ubuntu partition) are marked as...