Windows 10: Please help!! can't move or use mouse while gaming!!!

Discus and support Please help!! can't move or use mouse while gaming!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a 2019 lenovo ideapad s145, i've been searching everywhere for solutions, i rolled back my synaptics driver. i tried to turn the palmkms values... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by housnijaaa, May 28, 2020.

1. Please help!! can't move or use mouse while gaming!!!

I have a 2019 lenovo ideapad s145, i've been searching everywhere for solutions, i rolled back my synaptics driver. i tried to turn the palmkms values to 0 but they aren't in my registry editor. i tried everything and i can't find an answer! i'm not very good with comptuters. please help me!

:)

housnijaaa, May 28, 2020

2. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 28, 2020
  3. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 28, 2020
  4. HeyMerlin Win User

Please help!! can't move or use mouse while gaming!!!

Best Value Gaming Mouse?

Well, lastly I was looking for the best gaming mouse then came across Razer Naga Epic Chroma Mouse which met all my requirements. You should consider buying an MMO gaming mouse in your case since it has additional buttons that are programmable.Have a look at this list The Ultimate Review of Best Gaming Mouse in 2019 (Updated ) it has a pretty much good list of best mouse and detailed comparisons. Hope it helps!

HeyMerlin, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Please help!! can't move or use mouse while gaming!!!

1. Please help!! can't move or use mouse while gaming!!! - Similar Threads - Please help can't

2. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  3. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't move mouse while typing: I have an Inspiron 5759 by Dell with windows 10 and am unable to move my mouse while typing. The touchpad is labelled as a PS/2 compatible mouse under properties, but has no option to disable smart sense or palm check. I have been unable to find any way to solve this problem...
  4. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!: This has been going on for months now. and it's exclusively when I'm gaming.I can edit 4k video in AE and PR without any crashes. but even if i boot up something that's not very intensive like Runescape after a random amount of time my laptop crashes.Would really appreciate...
  6. BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While Gaming "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" Can't figure it out. Please Help!: This has been going on for months now. and it's exclusively when I'm gaming.I can edit 4k video in AE and PR without any crashes. but even if i boot up something that's not very intensive like Runescape after a random amount of time my laptop crashes.Would really appreciate...
  7. Can't move mouse while holding a key

Can't move mouse while holding a key: I can't move my mouse while holding down on a key. I use a track pad, and I use an HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-move-mouse-while-holding-a-key/f40ac3ad-2391-4ff0-aa1a-cb3aceed52b7
  8. can't move my mouse while using the keyboard

can't move my mouse while using the keyboard: HP 255 G7 Notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-move-my-mouse-while-using-the-keyboard/596bb7c7-122f-4136-8cdf-533f001c1f0d
  9. Can't move mouse while typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't move mouse while typing: Ok, so I'm on windows 10 on an HP laptop Which I only just got, although I'm familiar with windows 10, and when I hold down a key I can't move the mouse. This seems like the sort of thing you can turn off in settings, but I can't find it. I didn't have this issue on my last...
  10. Can't move cursor on touchpad while typing, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't move cursor on touchpad while typing, please help: Hi, I recently received a new Lenovo laptop, and I've noticed I can't move the cursor at all while holding down any key. This is really irritating, especially as a gamer, so could somebody please help, thanks. (I'm running on Windows 10) My touchpad is a Synaptics...