Windows 10: Please help, can't update my Windows 10 Version 1909 - This is my third post on community...

Discus and support Please help, can't update my Windows 10 Version 1909 - This is my third post on community... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi anyone,I have not been able to update my desktop Windows Version 1909 Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 to the latest Windows 10 version Home. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlbertoVargas9, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Please help, can't update my Windows 10 Version 1909 - This is my third post on community...

Hi anyone,I have not been able to update my desktop Windows Version 1909 Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 to the latest Windows 10 version Home. I have tried multiple ways ... windows update, Download Update Tool using USB drive, removed my BitDefender software, etc..This is my third post on the Windows community with no luck yet. I will appreciate any help here. Hopefully i dont have to reset my computer that would remove my applications.Thanks in advance.Regards,Alberto Vargas

:)

AlbertoVargas9, Sep 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 Version 1909 Update Fails with error 0x8007001F

Dear all,

constantly getting the message that the update to Windows 10, Version 1909 fails. Detailed message:

• Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1909
    • Fehler bei der Installation am ‎11.‎04.‎2020 – 0x8007001f
    I couldn't find a solution in the community, yet. Thus I'm asking for support.

Thx in advance

Frank

Frank Kober, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Please help, can't update my Windows 10 Version 1909 - This is my third post on community...

Windows 10 Disk Optimisation post update from Windows 7

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter

Follow the steps given below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to update storage controller drivers.

• Install the latest storage controller driver.
    • Go to Device Manager > Storage Controllers, right clicked on the listed drivers and select
      Update.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Please help, can't update my Windows 10 Version 1909 - This is my third post on community...

1. Please help, can't update my Windows 10 Version 1909 - This is my third post on community... - Similar Threads - Please help can't

2. One third of my screen is blue - please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One third of my screen is blue - please help!: Hi all - does anybody know how to fix this? I'm currently using Windows 11 on a Surface Book 3.It went like that one evening after I reset my display was watching Netflix on the bigger monitor and when I reset the displays to extended this blue rectangle has appeared and will...
  3. One third of my screen is blue - please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One third of my screen is blue - please help!: Hi all - does anybody know how to fix this? I'm currently using Windows 11 on a Surface Book 3.It went like that one evening after I reset my display was watching Netflix on the bigger monitor and when I reset the displays to extended this blue rectangle has appeared and will...
  4. Please help respond to my post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help respond to my post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-windows-10-failure-during-system-restore/c136d9d6-11bd-4110-881c-86f146b3d7ef https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-respond-to-my-post/d86fd153-09b1-4b9b-aa53-e9cd86553aef
  5. I cant delete my community post

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant delete my community post: here it is[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-my-community-post/007c4b84-8abd-413e-bf4a-739be312ae76
  6. Help!! Please my windows 10 update version 2004 stuck at 99%. Please help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help!! Please my windows 10 update version 2004 stuck at 99%. Please help!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MSI_heat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gslplr/help_please_my_windows_10_update_version_2004/
  7. Windows 10 version 1909 update help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1909 update help: My system wants to install Windows 10 version 1909. Last time I updated, I lost important programs. I read online that there are significant problems with this new version. Has this been fixed? How can I make sure I do not lose my programs?...
  8. Can't update to version 1903 - please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to version 1903 - please help: Having a super frustrating issue when trying to update to version 1903. When I try to update, it doesn't allow me to proceed as it says I need to uninstall Sandboxie from my PC. The thing is, I've never installed Sandboxie, so how am I supposed to uninstall it? I've...
  9. How to edit my post in Microsoft community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to edit my post in Microsoft community: when I clicked on the edit option to edit a question I asked in this community nothing happened please advise ***Original title: edit ***...
  10. Where is my post in microsoft community?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is my post in microsoft community?: Where is my post in microsoft community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-is-my-post-in-microsoft-community/3fc17c6f-d221-4665-8e1b-02d727455bf9