Windows 10: Please help, Computer blacked out after sign-in, idek what to do

Discus and support Please help, Computer blacked out after sign-in, idek what to do in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mikebelle11 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mikebelle11, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Please help, Computer blacked out after sign-in, idek what to do

/u/mikebelle11, Mar 14, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Black Screen on Startup

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “Now, nothing is on my desktop” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you getting black screen after Sign in?
    If you are getting black screen after sign in, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Please help, Computer blacked out after sign-in, idek what to do

Frequent black screen/unresponsive requiring hard boot

Hi,

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Are you getting black screen before sign in or after sign in?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Please help, Computer blacked out after sign-in, idek what to do

1. Please help, Computer blacked out after sign-in, idek what to do - Similar Threads - Please help Computer

2. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  3. Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSODing out of nowhere, please help.: I recently had a power surge that knocked out my PSU, and now my computer is BSODing. Whenever I try to use Driver Verifier, I it causes my PC to be unable to reboot. This is a link to my most recent minidump:...
  4. What do i Do? Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i Do? Please Help: Games aren't starting and or crash immediately on playing, apps that have been deleted still show up in storage in settings, massive amounts of storage use from unexplainable sources, i have scanned my computer over 10 times of the full scans, i have done everything that is...
  5. What do i Do? Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do i Do? Please Help: Games aren't starting and or crash immediately on playing, apps that have been deleted still show up in storage in settings, massive amounts of storage use from unexplainable sources, i have scanned my computer over 10 times of the full scans, i have done everything that is...
  6. Locked out of computer Please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of computer Please help: Helping fatherinlaw access his computer and we keep running into problems.1. Required ja password reset on ms account2. changed password successfully but still would not accept pin. said to update security3. updated security email address and now locked for 30 days4. tried...
  7. Locked out of computer after reset, please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of computer after reset, please help!: I had some issues with my function keys not working so I tried updating drivers, checked for windows updates and I also checked the bios if function keys were disabled. But only my f6-f8 didn't work so function keys couldn't be disabled. Anyways I checked multiple threads and...
  8. HELP: Black screen when signing out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP: Black screen when signing out.: There are two users on my PC. It sometimes happens on one but never on the other. Screen goes black when signing out or shutting down after the spinning "loading" icon appears. When I lock screen and sign in to the other account, it goes black. My only way to restore...
  9. **Please Help**Computer “freezing” after sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    **Please Help**Computer “freezing” after sign in: Okay, my desktop has been out of commission for some time now, and being out of warranty I must solve the issue myself. Not being too savvy I feel totally hopeless! So, to start, my computer either freezes or at best will have a glitchy mouse with a loading wheel if i...
  10. 8-10 startup and sign out after update, please help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    8-10 startup and sign out after update, please help: First of all, is this the correct forum for Windows 10 support? I heard that Microsoft is offering free support but have no clue where I should be asking around for it. I upgraded my Alienware M17 to Windows 10 with no problems (knock on wood), but my girlfriends HP Envy...