Windows 10: **Please Help**Computer “freezing” after sign in

Discus and support **Please Help**Computer “freezing” after sign in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay, my desktop has been out of commission for some time now, and being out of warranty I must solve the issue myself. Not being too savvy I feel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SparkaBlesi417, Feb 4, 2020.

1. **Please Help**Computer “freezing” after sign in

Okay, my desktop has been out of commission for some time now, and being out of warranty I must solve the issue myself. Not being too savvy I feel totally hopeless!

So, to start, my computer either freezes or at best will have a glitchy mouse with a loading wheel if i go down to the start button or anything on the bottom, so i cant click into anything..

I have tried booting into safe mode, same problem persists, but I can maybe get a minute before the problem starts and there is no function, cant click anything.

So I’ve looked up some fixes. 1 where I go to the Task manager, then the start-up tab, then disable all the enabled auto loaders. Then it told me to reboot out of safe mode and see if the problem persists. It did. No change..

Another solution I tried was goimg to the command prompt and typing, sfc/scannow , didnt work..

I just dont know what to do/what I can do when I cant really get any function on my desktop in or out of safe mode..

I’ve even tried totally resetting my pc, and after going through the process, it comes back and says it was unsuccessful..

I would greatly appreciate ANY help or

Any advice or solutions

:)

SparkaBlesi417, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Computer freezes while accessing Sign in feature

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Sign in feature in Settings page freezes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know whether you have installed any third party security application or you had received any error message.

This issue may arise due to the corruption in the windows settings or due to application conflicts.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to sign out from the current account, restart the computer and log in with Microsoft Account and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

**Please Help**Computer “freezing” after sign in

Windows 10 (Pro 64bit) randomly freezes

Thank you for the information, Neil. To address your concern regarding the random freezes that's happening on your computer, we suggest performing the steps below, and check if the experience will be the same:

• Sign in using an administrator account in your Windows 10 computer.
    • Disable or uninstall any anti-virus that you've installed to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade to Windows 10.
    • Reinstall Windows 10.

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

**Please Help**Computer “freezing” after sign in

1. **Please Help**Computer “freezing” after sign in - Similar Threads - **Please Help**Computer “freezing”

2. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?: I am Running a Ryzen 9 5900x with a RTX 3080, 2, 1Tb, m.2ssd and 32 Gb of ram with a PSU of 850WI build this pc and it has been giving me problems from day one, while gaming, watching youtube or doing work my pc would either freeze on one screen and be completely unresponsive...
  3. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?: I am Running a Ryzen 9 5900x with a RTX 3080, 2, 1Tb, m.2ssd and 32 Gb of ram with a PSU of 850WI build this pc and it has been giving me problems from day one, while gaming, watching youtube or doing work my pc would either freeze on one screen and be completely unresponsive...
  4. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win 10 freezing after resseting. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 freezing after resseting. Please help!!!: My laptop was running a bit slow so I wanted to reset it. I chose to keep my files, it took a couple of hours to complete and when it was done it just showed a black screen. I waited a bit but it did nothing. So I pressed the power button to restart it. Next I was able to...
  6. Win 10 freezing after resseting. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 freezing after resseting. Please help!!!: My laptop was running a bit slow so I wanted to reset it. I chose to keep my files, it took a couple of hours to complete and when it was done it just showed a black screen. I waited a bit but it did nothing. So I pressed the power button to restart it. Next I was able to...
  7. Please help, Computer blacked out after sign-in, idek what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help, Computer blacked out after sign-in, idek what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mikebelle11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5bn6e/please_help_computer_blacked_out_after_signin/
  8. Freezing right after booting. Please help!

Freezing right after booting. Please help!: submitted by /u/ConstantDifficulty80 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzkmdy/freezing_right_after_booting_please_help/
  9. Please Help My Computer Freezes

Please Help My Computer Freezes: My Computer started to randomly freeze it self even in idle. I Power down the OreoJay using the physical button (My bad) Last time because out of nowhere my CPU Fan Stopped working and the laptop won't shut it self until the laptop cools down. Today I started the Laptop and...
  10. Laptop freezing after Factory reset. Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop freezing after Factory reset. Please help: I decided to sell my gaming laptop and wanted to do a Factory reset. After doing this and reinstalling windows I can't use my keyboard without my computer freezing up. What happens... I can use my keyboard to put in my password/pin and it logs into windows. After I'm in...