Windows 10: Please Help! Computer says Windows 10 has reached end of service and MUST be upgraded. We...

Discus and support Please Help! Computer says Windows 10 has reached end of service and MUST be upgraded. We... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm seeing other posts that say they have gotten the same message but it was a SUGGESTION that they upgrade. My computer gave me a message that Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KathyInVA001, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Please Help! Computer says Windows 10 has reached end of service and MUST be upgraded. We...

I'm seeing other posts that say they have gotten the same message but it was a SUGGESTION that they upgrade. My computer gave me a message that Windows 10 has reached end of service and MUST be upgraded to next version. I figured out how to delay it for 30 days a few weeks ago, but its going to FORCE the upgrade!!! We have legacy software that was a NIGHTMARE to get working on 10 when we were forced to upgrade from 7. We can't afford to be down for days right now!!!! This is software specific to running a dairy business and we don't have a team of highly specialized IT people that can fix it. PLEASE, is there any way to keep this computer from being forced to upgrade?!?!? unfortunately, the upgrade apparently has already downloaded and is ready to be installed. When I found the setting to delay it for 30 days it said that after 30 days, there would be no choice but to update it... and that was a few weeks ago! I've been trying to find out how to stop it with no luck! PLEASE HELP!

:)

KathyInVA001, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 version 1809 will reach end of servicing on Nov. 10, 2020

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/...d-of-servicing

Brink, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Please Help! Computer says Windows 10 has reached end of service and MUST be upgraded. We...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Please Help! Computer says Windows 10 has reached end of service and MUST be upgraded. We...

1. Please Help! Computer says Windows 10 has reached end of service and MUST be upgraded. We... - Similar Threads - Please Help Computer

2. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  3. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  4. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Windows 10 won't update, version has reached end of service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 won't update, version has reached end of service: Hello,My Windows 10 won't update because I get a message saying it has reached end of service and I need a newer version of Windows 10. How do I resolve this? Thank you,Win 10 Home, OS Build: 10.0.17134.1345...
  6. windows 10 "your version of windows has reached the end of service"

windows 10 "your version of windows has reached the end of service": why does the update for windows 10, version 20H2 get stuck at 61% every time i try to install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-your-version-of-windows-has-reached-the/1ae027b0-c648-4bc3-bd2e-1059c3b7a81e
  7. Your version of Windows has reached the end of service

Your version of Windows has reached the end of service: I have got the above message in System/Updates. It also states that "Feature update to Windows 10 Version 20H2 is ready to download. I have clicked "download" and it goes through all the usual checks but at the very end it states that "Something went wrong - Please turn off...
  8. Your version of windows 10 has reached end of service.

Your version of windows 10 has reached end of service.: I have windows 10 pro dev build: 21376.1,In my taskbar there is a red loading icon like this...Please help me to fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-version-of-windows-10-has-reached-end-of/bf13167b-c1c7-4db6-b436-78fd1c703506
  9. Fresh install of windows 10 pro still says "Your windows 10 version has reached end of service"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fresh install of windows 10 pro still says "Your windows 10 version has reached end of service": Hi,I assembled a new PC in Jan '21. I installed a fresh copy of Win 10 pro.Here's the About information:Edition Windows 10 ProVersion DevInstalled on ‎5/‎7/‎2021OS build 21376.1Experience Windows 10 Feature Experience Pack 321.11803.0.3Since about 5/7, there's...
  10. Toolbar says Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but system says...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar says Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but system says...: How to get rid of yellow message on toolbar "Your version of Windows 10 will reach....". When I press that icon I will get popup window which says "You're up to date". My version is 1909....