Windows 10: Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do.

Discus and support Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by edhua888, May 4, 2021.

1. edhua888 Win User

Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do.

Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant. Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys, system thread exception not handled, and kmode exception not handled. All of this started happening around a days ago after I updated my nvidia drivers to the lastest version and had some windows update which I believe (going off the update history - don't exactly remember the day I updated) was called "2021-02 Cumulated Update Review for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 20H2 for x64 (KB601554)." I'm not sure if this is useful info but hopefully it's of some use.I ran into no issues prior to my gpu driver update and windows update. My PC components are: intel i5 6600k, evga gtx 2060, gigabyte z170x ud3 motherboard, crucial 1tb ssd, 8gb x 2 g.skill ram, and 650w corsair psu. Some of the things I have done so far (in order): Rolled back gpu driver to version I was on prior to crashes -> still encountered BSOD Windows Memory Diagnostic -> found no issues SFC/SCANNOW -> found no corrupted files DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth -> still encountered BSOD Windows Defender Full Scan -> no threats Ran a 4 pass MEMTEST86 -> no errors found After all this, I still encountered BSOD. The most recent one having the code kernal_security_check_failure. I've been told my next step should be doing a refresh of windows. Any second opinions on this would be amazing as this issue has been driving me crazy. Here is a link to my most recent minidumps if needed: Desktop.rar - Google Drive I have also attached a zip from the V2 Log Collector. Full Windows Version Number: 19042.928 Additionally, I apologize if did not correctly follow any guidelines/rules/procedures, I'm new to all this and have been worrying a lot about my BSODs. If you can let me know for the future what I should do, please let me know!

:)

edhua888, May 4, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, May 4, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 4, 2021
  4. DMAR Win User

Constant bsod error - critical_process_died

I keep getting a bsod error that says "critical_process_died". I don't know too much about bsod errors so I'm not really sure on how to fix this. I've ran the sfc.exe/scannow command and it said it found corrupted files, but couldn't fix them. I then ran the dism...restore health command and that didn't work at all either. If anyone can help me with this I'd really appreciate it, thanks. I've included my dump files here as well. I tried to do a system restore to see if that would work, but every time I tried to restore it would cause this bsod error before it could finish.

Is there any other steps I can take, to help resolve this issue? It's very frustrating having my computer crash at random times throughout the day...

Will someone please help me with these constant bsod crashes..... I can't do a system restore, boot into safe mode or into advanced startup because they also cause my critical process died bsod error... this is EXTREMELY frustrating and I have no clue on what I can do from here to fix this huge problem.........

DMAR, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do. - Similar Threads - Please help constant

2. I have no clue what i did wrong can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no clue what i did wrong can someone please help me: I had messed around with my ram in bios and now its affect my fps and I get a black loading screen after i boot up my pc that wasnt there before and unknowing to me till today that my ram is a miss match i have neo forza 3200, and 3000 and now Im getting low fps im not sure...
  3. I have no clue what i did wrong can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no clue what i did wrong can someone please help me: I had messed around with my ram in bios and now its affect my fps and I get a black loading screen after i boot up my pc that wasnt there before and unknowing to me till today that my ram is a miss match i have neo forza 3200, and 3000 and now Im getting low fps im not sure...
  4. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  5. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  6. Having constant BSOD, please help.

Having constant BSOD, please help.: I've got a new computer, and have gotten constant BSODs. I've tried reinstalling drives, clean installs, factory reset, various stress tests, and so forth. It keeps happening though.Minidump.zip Minidump files for those who need it.oblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  7. Having constant BSOD, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant BSOD, please help.: I've got a new computer, and have gotten constant BSODs. I've tried reinstalling drives, clean installs, factory reset, various stress tests, and so forth. It keeps happening though.Minidump.zip Minidump files for those who need it.oblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  8. Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do.: Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant. Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys,...
  9. I have no clue whats happening, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no clue whats happening, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZoinksRagey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kps1bb/i_have_no_clue_whats_happening_please_help/
  10. Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. :: Hello everyone, Hope you are doing well. I am wondering if you can help me. I am constantly getting BSODs in particular WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and I don't know why. I get it mostly when playing games but I also get it almost as often from just...