Windows 10: Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32...

Discus and support Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help. I've been getting with increasing frequency resets on the Win10 PC, relatively new build, despite standard updates including Windows &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rick432, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Rick432 Win User

Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32...

Please help. I've been getting with increasing frequency resets on the Win10 PC, relatively new build, despite standard updates including Windows & MSI.

Past five DMPs and most recent msinfo32 in OneDrive shared folder:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AowFX053E4BDuCEiuRialaSJsuxD?e=niJC1M

Win10 v10.0.18362 build 18362

CPU i9-9900k @ 3.60ghz

BIOS AMI 1.60

Motherboard MSI Meg Z390 Ace

Monitor has G-Sync enabled for graphics card MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti.

I appreciate any guidance!

Thanks in advance.

:)

Rick432, Oct 16, 2019
  2. th3imsch Win User

[HELP] Keep Getting a "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" BSOD at Random Times

I get a BSOD usually every day that says "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and even sometimes "System Thread Exception Not Handled". I have tried updating my GPU drivers and that hasn't worked as suggested by the community.

Here are the .dmp files if somebody could lead me in the right direction based off the specific dump:

http://1drv.ms/1DPfgXC

Thanks,

th3imsch, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Tintai Win User
    BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error and clock_watchdog_timeout

Hello,

After Cmos reset and clean Windows 10 install I'm started getting some BSODs.
    First time I've got whea_uncorrectable_error and some time later clock_watchdog_timeout.

Now I'm getting clock_watchdog_timeout all the time when I try to start AIDA64 stability test and in the middle game of CS:GO.

Here is dump from bluescreenview:
    http://tintaiexcess.com/dmp.htm

And here is the dump files from "C:\Windows\Minidump":
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2oy1mc5ku7girx/080315-7468-01.dmp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap25qa4ilr4gtc0/080315-7359-01.dmp

My CPU is running at 4.6G at 1.328V. RAM at 1866Mhz at 1.5V.
    Stock looks stable.

Thanks
    Tintai

Tintai, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32...

how to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) ???

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. However, In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we will need the following details:

• When do you the error message?
    • Which build version and edition of Windows are you using? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

As per the dump file shared by you, the error seems to be with the Cache of the Intel processor. I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    and see if that helps.

You may also refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Please Help: Custom build with recurrent WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Bsod. Dump and msinfo32... - Similar Threads - Please Help Custom

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PLEASE HELP: Does anyone know how to fix this ive been trying to fix this for about 2 weeks with no luck here are the two recent dump files...
  3. Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I get BSOD preatty much randomly from 2 to 4 times per 10 hours, my pc is 2 weeks old and it's been having this issue since the start i have tried to fix it myself but i was not succesfull, also all my drivers are up to date.Here is my minidump file:...
  4. Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with with BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I get BSOD preatty much randomly from 2 to 4 times per 10 hours, my pc is 2 weeks old and it's been having this issue since the start i have tried to fix it myself but i was not succesfull, also all my drivers are up to date.Here is my minidump file:...
  5. please Help with a recurrent bsod dump file attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please Help with a recurrent bsod dump file attached: HI there I can t figure out what could cause continues BSOD on my new PC looks like is a Hardware failureif anybody could help out would be amazingHere is the dump filehttps://mega.nz/folder/qgMmgBRQ#xsFxf2s6iI-W1ppOF3YtJgSource Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎5/‎8/‎2023...
  6. please Help with a recurrent bsod dump file attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please Help with a recurrent bsod dump file attached: HI there I can t figure out what could cause continues BSOD on my new PC looks like is a Hardware failureif anybody could help out would be amazingHere is the dump filehttps://mega.nz/folder/qgMmgBRQ#xsFxf2s6iI-W1ppOF3YtJgSource Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎5/‎8/‎2023...
  7. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer, it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means. I've tried MemTest - said all was fine not sure how to test anything else tbh link to Dumps not added the...
  8. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means....
  9. whea_uncorrectable_error please help!

whea_uncorrectable_error please help!: Hi Everyone, I have been getting BSOD's not to frequently but it has really become annoying hope you all can help. This is the info I have received from BlueScreenView Computer is an Asus GL553VE Intel Core I7-7700 CPU@ 2.80 GHz 16 GB Ram 8+8 Bug Check Code:...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR help please

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR help please: Hi all, I've just built a new computer and I've been getting BSOD's few times a day consistently every day. Things I've done to try and fix it: - Reinstalled windows - Tested RAM using MemTest86 8 passes (4 passes when overclocked to 3200mhz and 4 passes when not overclocked...