Windows 10: PLEASE HELP !! DNS not working on my windows 10

Discus and support PLEASE HELP !! DNS not working on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having an issue about the DNS I try to use the most command DNS as opendns and google DNS both is not even working and my web browser keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JayCleve, Oct 12, 2018.

1. JayCleve Win User

PLEASE HELP !! DNS not working on my windows 10

I am having an issue about the DNS I try to use the most command DNS as opendns and google DNS both is not even working and my web browser keeps showing me this error pageThis site can’t be reached (refuse to connect. I just format my windows 10 laptop and it used to work just fine. After just used the 208.67.222.222/208.67.220.220. Before I have formatted my laptop it works just fine after the format it seems to not working anymore. PLEASE HELP !! DNS not working on my windows 10 :(

I try to fix this problem for a few days now and I cannot find any solution. I hope that if you can show me how and give me some options to fix it. Thank you

:)

JayCleve, Oct 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 DNS leak

No, went with a different 3rd party suggestion. Works better. I'm reliant on others for my tech needs that way.

the54thvoid, Oct 12, 2018
  3. DNS problems with router

A couple suggestions I have for you:

Update the firmware on the router. Maybe it's getting into a badstate, and a firmware update might fix it. Or if you're comfortable with it, install a custom firmware like dd-wrt. Just make sure its supported on your router first.

Change your DNS to: 8.8.8.8, 4.2.2.1. Might help.

If none of these work, maybe statically set your DNS on your PS3/PC to the IPs you listed, taking the router out of the lookup procedure.

Last option, is look for a new router.

Hybrid_theory, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. PLEASE HELP !! DNS not working on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP DNS

2. my camera is not working, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is not working, please help: my camera is not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-please-help/013d1ed1-aa70-400d-a117-60da7e13c844
  3. my camera is not working, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera is not working, please help: my camera is not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-please-help/013d1ed1-aa70-400d-a117-60da7e13c844
  4. Please help my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help my Windows 10: This update rotates only for 66 percent then will stop and starts over again to ZERO. Nothing happens for the past 4 hours updating my Windows. I know my internet is not fast like the other but it should be able to handle the update and it should be successfully installed but...
  5. Please help my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help my Windows 10: This update rotates only for 66 percent then will stop and starts over again to ZERO. Nothing happens for the past 4 hours updating my Windows. I know my internet is not fast like the other but it should be able to handle the update and it should be successfully installed but...
  6. Windows not working please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not working please help: [IMG]So im a little paranoid as ive never had this kind of issue in the past so im just gonna write timeline of events, any help would be really appreciated as i need to get my pc working as soon as possible for uni So my computer had usually always been fine, I’ve not had...
  7. Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help: Windows 10 Home. Purchased in 2016. My furry butt companion " Memphis" He's my Dawg... Accidently knocked my Quart of Beer into computer. Computer repair dude said he removed KEY from Account and installed into my NEW but yet still old Computer. Said since I was so poor it...
  8. Please help. Windows not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. Windows not working: Hello. I have windows 10 on a brand new pc I built few days ago. Everything was fine I have downloaded a few games from the official launchers. I was playing assetto corsa and then it crashed and I couldn’t get out of the application so I had to shutdown. When it booted I now...
  9. Activating Windows 10 not working, HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 not working, HELP PLEASE: So i recently bought a pc of someone i know and he gave me the product key for windows 10. I installed it yesterday and now it keeps saying 'Activate Windows, Go to settings to Activate Windows.' on the bottom right of my screen eve though it was gone yesterday. Then when I...
  10. DNS not working on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS not working on my windows 10: I am having an issue about the DNS I try to use the most command DNS as opendns and google DNS both is not even working and my web browser keeps showing me this error pageThis site can’t be reached (refuse to connect. I just format my windows 10 laptop and it used to work...