Windows 10: PLEASE HELP !! DNS not working on my windows 10

Discus and support PLEASE HELP !! DNS not working on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having an issue about the DNS I try to use the most command DNS as opendns and google DNS both is not even working and my web browser keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JayCleve, Oct 12, 2018.

1. JayCleve Win User

PLEASE HELP !! DNS not working on my windows 10

I am having an issue about the DNS I try to use the most command DNS as opendns and google DNS both is not even working and my web browser keeps showing me this error pageThis site can’t be reached (refuse to connect. I just format my windows 10 laptop and it used to work just fine. After just used the 208.67.222.222/208.67.220.220. Before I have formatted my laptop it works just fine after the format it seems to not working anymore. PLEASE HELP !! DNS not working on my windows 10 :(

I try to fix this problem for a few days now and I cannot find any solution. I hope that if you can show me how and give me some options to fix it. Thank you

:)

JayCleve, Oct 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 DNS leak

No, went with a different 3rd party suggestion. Works better. I'm reliant on others for my tech needs that way.

the54thvoid, Oct 12, 2018
  3. DNS problems with router

A couple suggestions I have for you:

Update the firmware on the router. Maybe it's getting into a badstate, and a firmware update might fix it. Or if you're comfortable with it, install a custom firmware like dd-wrt. Just make sure its supported on your router first.

Change your DNS to: 8.8.8.8, 4.2.2.1. Might help.

If none of these work, maybe statically set your DNS on your PS3/PC to the IPs you listed, taking the router out of the lookup procedure.

Last option, is look for a new router.

Hybrid_theory, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. PLEASE HELP !! DNS not working on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP DNS

2. Can't work my tablet mode........HELP ME PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't work my tablet mode........HELP ME PLEASE: I've had my new laptop now for a week. And my tablet mode don't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-work-my-tablet-modehelp-me-please/f2cd7136-48d6-41cb-9d6e-fa020215f9e0
  3. My laptop dose not work. please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop dose not work. please help!: Hi I need help with my Toshiba windows 10 laptop. I think my laptop needs an update bad, its extremely slow, freezes up, and the apps like the windows icon on the bottom left of the screen will not work. it will light up when I hover over it with the mouse , I can click on it...
  4. my windows 10 keep freezing , please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows 10 keep freezing , please help: my windows keep freezing, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-keep-freezing-please-help/6ce7c4c9-df90-4e81-bdd8-522550c39989
  5. I cannot get my camera to work, please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot get my camera to work, please help!: I have gone through every prompt to fix this my computer has given me and I can't figure it out. I keep getting error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> but my lenovo has a web cam built in. I don't have any drivers in my files for it and I am at a loss. Please help!!!...
  6. DNS not working on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS not working on my windows 10: I am having an issue about the DNS I try to use the most command DNS as opendns and google DNS both is not even working and my web browser keeps showing me this error pageThis site can’t be reached (refuse to connect. I just format my windows 10 laptop and it used to work...
  7. .net is not work please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .net is not work please help: i am using windows 10pro but .net is not work please help me error code 0x800F0950 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/net-is-not-work-please-help/0fe99705-3bf1-4a90-8edd-ab01edc74f3e
  8. Windows Audio Service Not Working Please help

Windows Audio Service Not Working Please help: Clownfish made me turn off something and now nothing is working the sound menu says that there's nothing installed please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-audio-service-not-working-please-help/e5b855ac-41c7-416a-a242-1802123f4bf4
  9. windows 10 update not working for me? please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update not working for me? please help: I'm trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4230204) but its says I have another version running, the first one I did failed and says its at 50% how do I delete it or get it to complete? very confused...
  10. My earphones and and speakers work at the same time Please help!

My earphones and and speakers work at the same time Please help!: I've been having this problem for about a week, but my sound from my earphones completely stopped working and I cant find anywhere to fix it. For the most part, my headphone jack isn't detecting any of the earphones I put in it. First, I've tried updating my Realtek Audio...