Windows 10: please help, doesnt allow me to turn on memory integrity due to incompatibilities and I...

Discus and support please help, doesnt allow me to turn on memory integrity due to incompatibilities and I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is HHTHid.sys and how do I remove it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raj Khanna1, Aug 7, 2022.

1. please help, doesnt allow me to turn on memory integrity due to incompatibilities and I...

What is HHTHid.sys and how do I remove it?

:)

Raj Khanna1, Aug 7, 2022
  2. glnz Win User

Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers

On my Dell Optiplex 7010 Win 10 Pro 64-bit PC (version 20H2), I can't turn on Memory Integrity due to some Intel graphics drivers. I have Intel graphics, not a separate video card. See screenshot below. Any suggestions? Thanks.

please help, doesnt allow me to turn on memory integrity due to incompatibilities and I... [​IMG]

glnz, Aug 7, 2022
  3. JosephT71 Win User
    Memory Integrity cannot be turned ON

I don't know about Windows 11, but in Windows 10 the problem of memory integrity not running is due to some old driver in your computer's internal driver store.

If that is similar in Windows 11 for your computer, then here is the procedure to delete problematic driver from your computer, thus allowing memory integrity to stay on.

SOLVED: Core Isolation Memory Integrity Incompatible Drivers WDCSAM64_PREWIN8.SYS – Up & Running Technologies, Tech How To's

Redirecting

JosephT71, Aug 7, 2022
  4. koray77 Win User

please help, doesnt allow me to turn on memory integrity due to incompatibilities and I...

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

please help, doesnt allow me to turn on memory integrity due to incompatibilities and I...

1. please help, doesnt allow me to turn on memory integrity due to incompatibilities and I... - Similar Threads - please help doesnt

2. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  3. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  4. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I am running Windows 11 on a Thinkpad x1 Carbon, 6th gen. In Windows Security, Core Isolation, I'm told that Memory Integrity is turned off. I want to turn it on, for security purposes. When I try to turn it on, I'm told that I have three incompatible drivers. My computer is...
  5. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I am running Windows 11 on a Thinkpad x1 Carbon, 6th gen. In Windows Security, Core Isolation, I'm told that Memory Integrity is turned off. I want to turn it on, for security purposes. When I try to turn it on, I'm told that I have three incompatible drivers. My computer is...
  6. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I cannot turn on my memory integrity due to incompatible drivers, suprise suprise they are all Huawei, I have a Samsung phone and us Western Digital external HDD to store information on, I want to still be able to use these and I am not sure if the drivers are linked to these...
  7. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...
  8. Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity: I need help either removing or updating the drivers for this device so I can turn on memory integrity again the names are lvrs64.sys and lvuvc64.sys I cant find them anywhere to remove or fix them...
  9. Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity

Incompatible drivers wont allow me to turn on Memory integrity: I need help either removing or updating the drivers for this device so I can turn on memory integrity again the names are lvrs64.sys and lvuvc64.sys I cant find them anywhere to remove or fix them...
  10. please help, doesnt allow me to turn on memory integrity due to incompatibilities and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help, doesnt allow me to turn on memory integrity due to incompatibilities and I...: What is HHTHid.sys and how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-doesnt-allow-me-to-turn-on-memory/b00fc2eb-3731-449e-ab4d-a866a4cbe63c