Windows 10: PLEASE HELP!!! every application has green and black background making them unusable. Even...

Discus and support PLEASE HELP!!! every application has green and black background making them unusable. Even... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/htssirenss [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/htssirenss, Aug 1, 2020.

1. PLEASE HELP!!! every application has green and black background making them unusable. Even...

/u/htssirenss, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Application Background Black

The background in all my applications is black, e.g. Word, Excel, Edge, Explorer etc, I have to type explorer.exe in type manager every time I login. How can I get explorer.exe to launch automatically. -Thanks

chrisny001, Aug 1, 2020
  4. PLEASE HELP!!! every application has green and black background making them unusable. Even...

Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP!!! every application has green and black background making them unusable. Even...

1. PLEASE HELP!!! every application has green and black background making them unusable. Even... - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP every

2. Please help with black background issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with black background issues.: Yesterday I installed an update to windows 11. After the update, some things started to appear in black and all of my Microsoft office products like word, outlook, Excel and OneNote, the pages and typing backgrounds are black. This is not limited to Microsoft office products....
  3. Please help with black background issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with black background issues.: Yesterday I installed an update to windows 11. After the update, some things started to appear in black and all of my Microsoft office products like word, outlook, Excel and OneNote, the pages and typing backgrounds are black. This is not limited to Microsoft office products....
  4. task manager has black background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task manager has black background: The text in it is unreadable. I've already tried changing the color mode in settings but nothing changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-has-black-background/cad1db92-6aaa-42af-a231-bc372361588d
  5. task manager has black background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task manager has black background: The text in it is unreadable. I've already tried changing the color mode in settings but nothing changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-has-black-background/cad1db92-6aaa-42af-a231-bc372361588d
  6. task manager has black background

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. problem with something running in the background making my computer unusable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with something running in the background making my computer unusable: I have a problem with something running in the back ground. that makes my computer unusable. When I do ctrl alt delete it takes like 5 minutes for task manager to pop up. when I finally get their I dont remember exactly what the error is is but it says it had something to do...
  8. Gray background of application changes to black.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray background of application changes to black.: Hello all, I need some help. My window background changes to black. I try to change it back but I cannot. Please see screenshots below for illustration. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any idea to change background back to gray as usual? Thanks in advance...
  9. Computer Screen Turns Green And Unusable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Screen Turns Green And Unusable: Hi All, when my computer boots up it works fine for about two minuets and then the screen turns green and becomes unusable i cant find a fix on this so does anyone else no one that would work?? Thanks, Tom...
  10. My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!: NOTE: as I was writing this post ANOTHER BSOD happened *Sad Hi All, I need help. My computer is basically useless now with BSOD every 5-15min constantly. And this all started after I did the dreadful Anniversary Update. In the mist of all the problems I got...