Windows 10: Please help everything is huge

Discus and support Please help everything is huge in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everything is big and it wont let me change it the option to change the size of text, apps, and other items is greyed out :( I don’t know what to do...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SavPMA, Sep 8, 2020.

1. /u/SavPMA Win User

Please help everything is huge

Everything is big and it wont let me change it the option to change the size of text, apps, and other items is greyed out Please help everything is huge :( I don’t know what to do...

submitted by /u/SavPMA
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SavPMA, Sep 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 8, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please help everything is huge :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Please help everything is huge - Similar Threads - Please help everything

2. please help with this Automatic Repair, you can not get everything out, please help with.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help with this Automatic Repair, you can not get everything out, please help with.: please help with this Automatic Repair, can not get out of everything, please help with the chunadigans. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-with-this-automatic-repair-you-can-not/d81ae339-49f5-42f6-ba41-6fbf939098ea
  3. LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE: I have an HP Stream 360 Laptop, Windows 8.1. My entire Operating System is gone. I've tried everything to fix....ISO disk image, original drivers, diskpart, command prompt, every resource and solution I could find. NOTHING has helped or has worked. I do not have original...
  4. LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE: I have an HP Stream 360 Laptop, Windows 8.1. My entire Operating System is gone. I've tried everything to fix....ISO disk image, original drivers, diskpart, command prompt, every resource and solution I could find. NOTHING has helped or has worked. I do not have original...
  5. SysWOW64 is huge - help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SysWOW64 is huge - help!: Hi there,I wonder could someone help me please?!I’m running out of space fast on my C drive due to the following folder being 148 GB in size for some reason - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive so just wondering does anyone know why this...
  6. I lost everything "PLEASE HELP"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I lost everything "PLEASE HELP": So recently I have been getting the BSOD like once a day. So I contacted Microsoft support and they told me to reset my computer... And i did through cloud reset, and by clicking the option "keep my files". Now there was a list that included "files" that will get deleted......
  7. File Explorer huge annoying problem PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer huge annoying problem PLEASE HELP: This started not too long ago, but this is a really annoying problem. When I open up file explorer, everything looks good. But when a click on, or right click it, it freezes the entire damn program. Then, my cursor has a busy hourglass icon! The only way to close it up is to...
  8. Please help, everything is messed up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help, everything is messed up: Ok so I’ve had this problem for a long time and I’m finally done with putting up with it, I need to fix it, please if you have a solution say it! Here is my problems: 1.) Cannot open Microsoft Store and any Microsoft store apps 2.) Cannot open Settings and no type of...
  9. NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big: EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please-everything-is-to-big/9bb1bbaf-96d4-42d5-bd11-6913f3ba8216
  10. Everything is huge but at 1080p resolution

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is huge but at 1080p resolution: The problem: everything including icons, start menu, internet browsers, everything is appearing as if I am at a lower resolution even though I am at 1920x1080. The only things I did were disconnect a second monitor I am now using for my laptop and click ease of access and...