Windows 10: Please help examining minidump-files

Discus and support Please help examining minidump-files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kaznikof, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Kaznikof Win User

Please help examining minidump-files

Hello,Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages on screen were. Today we had 2 BSOD's 082421-6328-01.dmp and 082421-6656-01.dmpThe minidump files can be found hereThanks a lot..!!

:)

Kaznikof, Aug 24, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Please examine this dmp file. BSOD!! Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your efforts which you put in to resolve the issue. I would like to inform you that the information which is received after checking your dump file is the following drivers are causing the
    issue:

• The first driver is from Intel is causing the issue. The driver is
      igdkmd64.sys and it is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft.

• The second driver is WdFilter.sys which is related to Microsoft Antimalware file system filter driver (Windows Defender).
    For the first driver, I suggest you to install the Intel drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

For the second, I suggest you to install all the updates related to Windows Defender and check.

If it doesn’t help, then run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know for further assistance and we’ll be glad to help you further.

Navneet Anand, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Please help examining minidump-files

Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Please help examining minidump-files

1. Please help examining minidump-files - Similar Threads - Please help examining

2. Please help examining minidump-files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help examining minidump-files: Hello, Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages...
  3. bsod error windows 10 minidump file please help

bsod error windows 10 minidump file please help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\gupta\Desktop\082721-71625-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is:...
  4. Please help examining minidump-files

Please help examining minidump-files: Hello, Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages...
  5. Please help me analyze my minidump.

Please help me analyze my minidump.: minidump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/10-PsuWb7KhMGehlXFC0tIgvCaBEFYNSi/view?usp=sharingWhen I playing Apex Legends, win10 have frequently crash/BSOD.pls help me analyze it. thank you!...
  6. blue screen of death minidump, please help

blue screen of death minidump, please help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\$RCB0DG1.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable...
  7. Please, check my minidump files

Please, check my minidump files: Hi everyone, My new computer is suffering form sudden restarts, now on daily basis. Event ID is 1001. Bugchecks vary: 0x00000139, 0x0000003B, 0x0000000A. I have collected the minidumps, so it will be great if someone could help me check the mini dump files....
  8. I need to analyze my minidump files PLEASE HELP

I need to analyze my minidump files PLEASE HELP: As the title says, i need to get some way to analyze my minidump files to see the source of some crashes ive been having. I need someones help with it https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxu3oCkH84Xp3zDVgaZP8Gti6tC?e=cZb6kV...
  9. Windows 10 keeps on BSOD. Minidump files attached, please help

Windows 10 keeps on BSOD. Minidump files attached, please help: I have to do this quick since there's no telling when it'll happen again. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FVltl5ATu51ohYYl63dIohgkHT5HDuKH/view?usp=sharing Problems started happening few days ago, now it's happening every 10 minutes, sometimes can't get pass BIOS and it's...
  10. Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD: Where can I get help on interpreting the minidump file for random BSOD? submitted by /u/brucehhlo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxlq0q/help_on_minidump_file_regarding_bsod/