Windows 10: Please help examining minidump-files

Discus and support Please help examining minidump-files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Feedly, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Feedly Win User

Please help examining minidump-files

Hello,

Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages on screen were). Today we had 2 BSOD's (082421-6328-01.dmp and 082421-6656-01.dmp)

The minidump files can be found here
    (I also putted the output in documents in that folder)

Thanks a lot..!!

Feedly, Aug 24, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Please examine this dmp file. BSOD!! Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your efforts which you put in to resolve the issue. I would like to inform you that the information which is received after checking your dump file is the following drivers are causing the
    issue:

• The first driver is from Intel is causing the issue. The driver is
      igdkmd64.sys and it is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft.

• The second driver is WdFilter.sys which is related to Microsoft Antimalware file system filter driver (Windows Defender).
    For the first driver, I suggest you to install the Intel drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

For the second, I suggest you to install all the updates related to Windows Defender and check.

If it doesn’t help, then run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know for further assistance and we’ll be glad to help you further.

Navneet Anand, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Please help examining minidump-files

Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Please help examining minidump-files

1. Please help examining minidump-files - Similar Threads - Please help examining

2. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files: I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually...
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files: I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?: I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. A week ago, the system started crashing about once per day with the blue screen message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. The crash can happen at any moment, when I'm gaming, watching a movie, or when I'm browsing...
  6. Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?

Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?: I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. A week ago, the system started crashing about once per day with the blue screen message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. The crash can happen at any moment, when I'm gaming, watching a movie, or when I'm browsing...
  7. Please help with these minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with these minidumps: Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past fortnight. Both times it happened after hours of running D4, and I've been playing D4 for longer sessions without any problem....
  8. Please help with these minidumps

Please help with these minidumps: Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past fortnight. Both times it happened after hours of running D4, and I've been playing D4 for longer sessions without any problem....
  9. Please help examining minidump-files

Please help examining minidump-files: Hello, Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages...
  10. Please help examining minidump-files

Please help examining minidump-files: Hello,Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages on...