Windows 10: Please help examining minidump-files

Discus and support Please help examining minidump-files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Feedly, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Feedly Win User

Please help examining minidump-files

Hello,

Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages on screen were). Today we had 2 BSOD's (082421-6328-01.dmp and 082421-6656-01.dmp)

The minidump files can be found here
    (I also putted the output in documents in that folder)

Thanks a lot..!!

Feedly, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Feedly Win User

Please help examining minidump-files [​IMG]

Feedly, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Feedly Win User

Hello,

Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages on screen were). Today we had 2 BSOD's (082421-6328-01.dmp and 082421-6656-01.dmp)

The minidump files can be found here (I also putted the output in documents in that folder)

Thanks a lot..!!

Feedly, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

Last two dumps indicate a single bit memory failure:
    Code:
    Code:
    ===================================================
    Up through DDR3, follow this tutorial: MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums
    DDR4, follow this tutorial: MemTest86 v8.1 Free Memory Testing Tool Review

Both of these are diagnostic tools designed to test Random Access Memory (RAM) for faults. They will verify that:
    • RAM will accept and keep random patterns of data sent to it
    • There are no errors when different parts of memory try to interact
    • There are no conflicts between memory addresses
    They run from bootable media to isolate the RAM from the system, no other components are taken into account during the test.

Warning MemTest86+ and Memtest86 need to run for at least 8 passes to be anywhere near conclusive, anything less will not give a complete analysis of the RAM. The new version of Memtest86 only allows 4 passes for the free version so run it twice, back to back.
    If you are asked to run MemTest86+ or Memtest86 by a Ten Forums member make sure you run the full 8 (or 4+4) passes for conclusive results. If you run less than 8 passes you will be asked to run it again.

Note Both of these diagnostics has been known to discover errors in RAM in later passes than the eighth pass. This is for information only; if you feel there is a definite problem with the RAM and 8 passes have shown no errors feel free to continue for longer.
    Running 8 passes of MemTest86+ or 4+4 passes of Memtest86 is a long and drawn out exercise and the more RAM you have the longer it will take. It's recommended to run it overnight, starting just before you go to bed and leave it overnight.

Take a picture when done and post in the forum please.

Ztruker, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Please help examining minidump-files - Similar Threads - Please help examining

2. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files: I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually...
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files: I've been getting occasional bluescreens every other day or so for a couple months but starting today my PC's been crashing almost every hour. I ran memory diagnostic which said I have a memory problem, I confirmed this by testing both sticks of ram together and individually...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?: I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. A week ago, the system started crashing about once per day with the blue screen message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. The crash can happen at any moment, when I'm gaming, watching a movie, or when I'm browsing...
  6. Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?

Can someone please examine this minidump file for the cause of BSOD?: I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. A week ago, the system started crashing about once per day with the blue screen message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. The crash can happen at any moment, when I'm gaming, watching a movie, or when I'm browsing...
  7. Please help with these minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with these minidumps: Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past fortnight. Both times it happened after hours of running D4, and I've been playing D4 for longer sessions without any problem....
  8. Please help with these minidumps

Please help with these minidumps: Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past fortnight. Both times it happened after hours of running D4, and I've been playing D4 for longer sessions without any problem....
  9. Please help examining minidump-files

Please help examining minidump-files: Hello, Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages...
  10. Please help examining minidump-files

Please help examining minidump-files: Hello,Can anyone assist in examining these 4 minidump files? 4 BSOD's started happening in the last weeks. I try to figure out what could be the cause of the Stopcode: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT at least today we made a picture of the BSOD. I don't know what the previous messages on...