Windows 10: Please help Extreme issues with windows, constant scrolling, zooming, searchmenu spazing

Discus and support Please help Extreme issues with windows, constant scrolling, zooming, searchmenu spazing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last week or so my custom purpose built gaming desktop has been out of no where constantly without stopping , scrolling , zooming in any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by burritosalad, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Please help Extreme issues with windows, constant scrolling, zooming, searchmenu spazing

For the last week or so my custom purpose built gaming desktop has been out of no where constantly without stopping , scrolling , zooming in any programs that have a zoom function , and or tabbing up selection choices. it wont stop unless i restart the computer. ive run all of my anti viruses to be sure windows defender and malware bytes ive got no threats, only quarantined some old files on this thing and thats it. so next i made sure all of my device drivers are updated to see if it was just my hardware, but everything for my keyboard and mouse are up to date. what else could it be or what should i try? i hate when im gaming or working on something important in blender and all of a sudden i need to restart my computer.

:)

burritosalad, Feb 23, 2021

2. Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms

Hi Mark,

Are you using the touchpad to scroll? Could it be that the Pinch Zoom feature is enabled? To check, follow these steps:

1. Press Start button on the keyboard, type Touchpad settings and select the top most search result.
    2. Scroll down until you find the Pinch to zoom option.
    3. Uncheck the box next to Pinch to zoom.
    4. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Let me know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Please help Extreme issues with windows, constant scrolling, zooming, searchmenu spazing

Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms

Interesting except I'm using the surface of the tablet itself to Scroll.

I've not coded on Windows in over 10 yrs, here's what I guess is going on:

- Windows interprets my one fingered slow drag as a pinch

- The apps DrawBoard and Edge Interpret a pinch as a zoom

So I'm guessing the bug is a windows problem. I checked both DrawBoard and Edge - there is nothing around zooming for me to disable.

MarkLevison, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Please help Extreme issues with windows, constant scrolling, zooming, searchmenu spazing

1. Please help Extreme issues with windows, constant scrolling, zooming, searchmenu spazing - Similar Threads - Please help Extreme

2. scroll and zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scroll and zoom: scroll and zoom option for two finger scrolling does not have my windows 11 laptop: hp pavilion x360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-and-zoom/6f97e714-9655-4a14-a020-7f3557dd8503
  3. scroll and zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scroll and zoom: scroll and zoom option for two finger scrolling does not have my windows 11 laptop: hp pavilion x360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-and-zoom/6f97e714-9655-4a14-a020-7f3557dd8503
  4. Help With Windows Scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help With Windows Scrolling issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Parkrr_YT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ubhvgg/help_with_windows_scrolling_issue/
  5. Issues with zoom features/scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with zoom features/scrolling: Earlier today, while I was playing my Nintendo Switch, I glanced over at my laptop screen and noticed that the icons on the desktop had suddenly become much larger than usual. I right-clicked the desktop to return the icons to their normal size, but also immediately after...
  6. Weird scrolling/zooming issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird scrolling/zooming issue: When I open the settings app and then go into a category, it scrolls straight down to the bottom like this and when I open a picture, it starts zooming into the center of it. To me, it doesn't make sense because one auction is the equivalent of scrolling down and one would be...
  7. Videos extremely zoomed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos extremely zoomed in: Hi there, My videos are extremely zoomed in to the point that you can't even make out whats playing and the graphics are terrible. Videos on my browser play perfectly fine, but when attempting to play a dvd on any media player- it's just unwatchable. Screenshot:...
  8. Extremely zoomed in videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extremely zoomed in videos: Hi guys, need help regarding video playback on my laptop. Recently have noticed that most of the times the video played on YouTube or any other website are extremely zoomed in. A quick solution will be appreciated. Thanks...
  9. Constant up scroll issue.

Constant up scroll issue.: Recently on my HP Omen there has been an issue where certain locations and apps have a continuous up scroll. This is present in almost every thing (the start menu, trouble shooting menu, Netflix, ect.) except internet browsers. Looking for a way to fix this problem, so please...
  10. Freezing or extremely browser with constant keyboard-typing-lagging. please, help.- i...

Freezing or extremely browser with constant keyboard-typing-lagging. please, help.- i...: hi, i spent two days now trying to fix the freezing or extremely slow browser(s) with constant lagging of my keyboard-typing-lagging as of now. after cleaning, defrag, deactivation of auto-run-programs, visus-and malware-scan etc. etc. nothing helps., please, help! i need...