Windows 10: Please help fast

Discus and support Please help fast in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro for 60 bucks is it original ? submitted by /u/Vamparics92 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vamparics92, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Please help fast

/u/Vamparics92, Jun 4, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 4, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Please help fast :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Please help fast

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Please help fast

1. Please help fast - Similar Threads - Please help fast

2. Did my pc get Hacked? Please help fast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Did my pc get Hacked? Please help fast: I opend my pc and all of a suden I was signed out of OneDrive and other microsoft apps and when ever i tried logging back into them it says i have no internet even tho other apps are working that require internet and my pc say i have all 4 bars. The list of app is Microsoft...
  3. Fast startup and not not restating please help urgent

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast startup and not not restating please help urgent: my laptop is not suttingdown when turned off fast startupand my laptop not restating and stuck at restarting screen urgent my laptop is kept a side on sutdown screen...
  4. Please help me fast some error in sfc/now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me fast some error in sfc/now: Check let know fast. If u know log file I will send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-fast-some-error-in-sfcnow/44f1cf29-b185-41f0-aad8-1cf2b9f3de02
  5. Please guys fast help me whats happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please guys fast help me whats happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kt1spt/please_guys_fast_help_me_whats_happening/
  6. *EMERGENCY**HELP FAST PLEASE*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY**HELP FAST PLEASE*: I am not in a good mood now. My laptop does not shutdown, when I press shutdown It fails and redirects me to the lock screen. When I disable fast startup it shuts down. WHY!!!! I WANT TO ENABLE FAST STARTUP BUT THE SHUTDOWN STILL FAILS!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! AND DONT RECOMMEND...
  7. Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please: My ISP is "sparklight". My plan includes 100mps download speed and i get 300 gb of data each month. Suddenly my usage spiked and i'm trying to get to the bottom of it. I found a windows 10 setting that shows "system" using a ton of bandwidth. I'm in the process of unchecking...
  8. Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Extreme Bandwidth Usage . Need Help Fast Please: My ISP is "sparklight". My plan includes 100mps download speed and i get 300 gb of data each month. Suddenly my usage spiked and i'm trying to get to the bottom of it. I found a windows 10 setting that shows "system" using a ton of bandwidth. I'm in the process of unchecking...
  9. Please Help Fast!! Restoring Old Documents Location V1709

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Help Fast!! Restoring Old Documents Location V1709: So I was trying to move my documents folder into my external hard drive so I could have mods for my sims games on the external. Unfortunately, I did it wrong (didn't create a folder for it to go into so everything go scattered around) and now I'm just trying to restore it...
  10. help fast

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help fast: hi guys..iy donwload w10 and going istal and when checking for update stop ti 46%and dont move..nothing..cannit instal help.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fast/c88ed69f-c181-4615-acdb-8cfc4876278f