Windows 10: PLEASE HELP. Getting this error when trying to install, uninstall, or update my Adope apps.

Discus and support PLEASE HELP. Getting this error when trying to install, uninstall, or update my Adope apps. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fangs_0ut [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fangs_0ut, Jul 15, 2020.

1. PLEASE HELP. Getting this error when trying to install, uninstall, or update my Adope apps.

/u/Fangs_0ut, Jul 15, 2020
  2. sasha12 Win User

Error 80070002 when trying to install update KB939653

Can anyone help. I have Vista Home Premium edition and I am trying to install the important security update for Explorer (KB939653). I get error code 80070002. Nothing seems to work! Please help. thanks

I am also trying to install adobe photoshop and am getting errors regarding my file manifest..interestingly enough....this update (KB...above) includes manifest file updates!

So I think if I can get this update to load...I'll be ok...

On phone with Microsoft for several DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing!

I'm going to start drinking

sasha12, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Oguzhan Win User
    Getting error 30016-22 when trying to install Office365

When trying to install any version of Office 365 (including 32- and 64-bit versions, as well as online and offline installers), I'm getting the error 30016-22

PLEASE HELP. Getting this error when trying to install, uninstall, or update my Adope apps. CgyZD.png

Things I've tried so far:

• Search for the error online
      • Uninstall, use fix tool, reinstall
      • Use Windows Disk Cleanup and System File Checker
      • Disabled firewall and antivirus during uninstall and reinstall
      • Deleted leftover registries
    • Uninstall
    • Use Microsoft Office fix tool to completely uninstall
    • Delete leftover registries based on several posts I've found online about office registry entries
    • Use "Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365"
    • Call Microsoft Office support

I'm still getting the same error at the same step of the process. I know it's not a network issue because the offline installer is also getting the same error at the same stage.

For what it's worth, I think the issue is due to lingering files from a previous install. I tried uninstalling the pre-installed Office on this new PC while it was doing some updates, turns out it was trying to update Office, so it ended up in a weird state. I've had the issue since then.

If it helps, I'm on Windows 10 on a Lenovo Y700.

Oguzhan, Jul 15, 2020
  4. DarkEgo Win User

PLEASE HELP. Getting this error when trying to install, uninstall, or update my Adope apps.

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP. Getting this error when trying to install, uninstall, or update my Adope apps.

1. PLEASE HELP. Getting this error when trying to install, uninstall, or update my Adope apps. - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP Getting

2. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting this error when trying to install update: 0x80070643already did sfc /scannow and DISM both came back with nothing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-error-when-trying-to-install/194d2f54-ee1a-4b1f-83c0-6911c5b1eb08
  3. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting this error when trying to install update: 0x80070643already did sfc /scannow and DISM both came back with nothing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-error-when-trying-to-install/194d2f54-ee1a-4b1f-83c0-6911c5b1eb08
  4. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.: Pictured below are the errors that I get whenever I try to open onedrive. I think this might have to do with the dlls. See below. Likewise, I have tried opening the command prompt as an administrator and nothing that I have done has worked. These following commands are things...
  6. Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.

Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.: Pictured below are the errors that I get whenever I try to open onedrive. I think this might have to do with the dlls. See below. Likewise, I have tried opening the command prompt as an administrator and nothing that I have done has worked. These following commands are things...
  7. When I try to uninstall some apps I get the error "The installer has encountered an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I try to uninstall some apps I get the error "The installer has encountered an...: Full error: The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2503. Right after I click OK I get the same exact error but the code is 2502. Oh, also - uninstalling the apps with an...
  8. I never downloaded world of tanks and when I try to uninstall it I get this error. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I never downloaded world of tanks and when I try to uninstall it I get this error. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kittyloverblazeit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ems1tp/i_never_downloaded_world_of_tanks_and_when_i_try/
  9. Getting an error when trying to load an app

Getting an error when trying to load an app: [img] I can't for the life of me fix this problem! 38440
  10. How to uninstall the "Get Help" app in creators update

How to uninstall the "Get Help" app in creators update: Hi, how can I uninstall the Get Help app in the new Windows 10 Creators Update? [img] 88445