Windows 10: Please help, have tried everything and still integrated webcam not detectable

Discus and support Please help, have tried everything and still integrated webcam not detectable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, Have tried many things and still no luck detecting or using my integrated webcam. Have switched camera on in settings. In device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasonMendelli, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Please help, have tried everything and still integrated webcam not detectable

Hi all,

Have tried many things and still no luck detecting or using my integrated webcam.

Have switched camera on in settings.

In device manager have added imaging devices via legacy hardware, however, only drivers for scanners, not cameras, are available.

My laptop is a Dell Latitude 13 3380. It's a work computer, had the IT dept upload windows 10 a couple of months ago as the camera had stopped working. Worked a couple of times after but not for weeks now. I'm in Japan, IT doesn't speak English and laptop is the first non-Japanese one they have bought, hence I'm trying to ask on here.

Thanks in advance

Jason

:)

JasonMendelli, Jul 9, 2019

2. Webcam not being detected

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop which is running Windows 10.

Starting a few days ago, the built-in webcam that comes with the laptop stopped working completely. Programs like Skype, TestWebCam, and others fail to detect the webcam.

Please help, have tried everything and still integrated webcam not detectable DY6aP.png

I have tried all the steps from Dell's official troubleshooting guide:

1. Updating drivers for the Integrated Webcam in Device Manager gave the
      message "The best drivers for your device are already installed."
    2. Uninstalling the drivers for the Integrated Webcam.
    3. Updating to the latest BIOS A12 had no effect.
    4. Updating to the latest Chipset 16.400.3601 also had no effect.
    5. Dell's PC Diagnostics more than 1 hour scan didn't find any webcam related issues.
    6. Access to the camera is enabled in Windows 10's privacy settings.

Nathan Avery, Jul 9, 2019
  3. TobiaF Win User
    Windows 10 doesn't detect my built-in webcam

So, I installed Windows 10 Home a few days ago, and I've been unable to use my webcam ever since. I've taken a look at my device manager, but the webcam (it's a BisonCam NB Pro, by the way) isn't listed. I've even tried showing hidden devices, but there's
    no webcam detected. There aren't "other devices" listed either. I've tried downloading the drivers for that model, but they too are unable to fine my built-in webcam. Any suggestions?

TobiaF, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Please help, have tried everything and still integrated webcam not detectable

Integrated Webcam not detected. Imaging Devices category not appearing in device manager

I have a Sager NP8275-S (Clevo P170SM) laptop running Windows 10 and the integrated webcam is not getting detected by the machine. I tried to look at the state of the drivers on device manager, but not only was the device not showing up in "Sound, video
    and game controllers", the categories of "Imaging devices" and "Other devices" were missing altogether. Even after showing hidden devices, I was not able to find it anywhere. Could anybody help me recover my integrated webcam?

agheragfazv, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Please help, have tried everything and still integrated webcam not detectable

1. Please help, have tried everything and still integrated webcam not detectable - Similar Threads - Please help tried

2. NO Integrated Camera found LG Gram Windows 11. PLEASE HELP! I have tried everything except...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO Integrated Camera found LG Gram Windows 11. PLEASE HELP! I have tried everything except...: Things I have done: scan for corrupt files, reset camera, uninstall and install MANY drivers. Everything you can do through device manager; scan for hardwares changes, add legacy hardware, made sure all settings are correct to allow camera. I have NO Fn key for a camera. I...
  3. My PC doesn't detect second monitor, have tried everything. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't detect second monitor, have tried everything. Please help: One day my second monitor just quit working but it still had power. It was no longer being detected by Windows 11. I tried the monitor on another computer and it worked fine. So, I took it back to my main computer and tried different cables and still it wasn't detected. I...
  4. My PC doesn't detect second monitor, have tried everything. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC doesn't detect second monitor, have tried everything. Please help: One day my second monitor just quit working but it still had power. It was no longer being detected by Windows 11. I tried the monitor on another computer and it worked fine. So, I took it back to my main computer and tried different cables and still it wasn't detected. I...
  5. PLEASE HELP! Windows 11 Integrated Webcam Will Not Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP! Windows 11 Integrated Webcam Will Not Work: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 7320 that is currently operating on Windows 11 Enterprise Version 22H2. I have not been able to access the webcam for a while and none of the recommended solutions have been helpful. In the camera app I have gotten the error codes 0xA00F4244...
  6. PLEASE HELP! Windows 11 Integrated Webcam Will Not Work

PLEASE HELP! Windows 11 Integrated Webcam Will Not Work: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 7320 that is currently operating on Windows 11 Enterprise Version 22H2. I have not been able to access the webcam for a while and none of the recommended solutions have been helpful. In the camera app I have gotten the error codes 0xA00F4244...
  7. Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help: Hello all,I've got an HP Envy x360.A while back I sent my computer to HP to fix a CPU overheating issue and, after hearing that they wipe your computer, saved and restored my disk using 3rd-party software. Somewhere along the line I must have screwed up while using that...
  8. Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help

Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help: Hello all,I've got an HP Envy x360.A while back I sent my computer to HP to fix a CPU overheating issue and, after hearing that they wipe your computer, saved and restored my disk using 3rd-party software. Somewhere along the line I must have screwed up while using that...
  9. Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Webcams not working. Tried EVERYTHING!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcams not working. Tried EVERYTHING!: Hello dear friends, like the title suggests I searched the whole internet two times over for a solution and tried everything to resolve this problem. I have two different webcam models which work flawlessly on my Win10 laptop but not on my PC. Here are the facts and stuff I...