Windows 10: PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even...

Discus and support PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I created a microsoft OneDrive account a few years ago, and everything worked fine, until recently...Now it says "We don't recognize that email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mir F Anwar, Oct 14, 2021.

1. PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even...

I created a microsoft OneDrive account a few years ago, and everything worked fine, until recently...Now it says "We don't recognize that email address. Try again, or sign up for a new account."Not sure what happened, as it was working fine a week or so ago I believe, but now it's not.I've also tried getting the other support forums in here, and none of those have helped. I don't want to create a new account with that same email address because I already had a working account. Tried calling customer service, but it just tells you to go to "help.microsoft.com" and hangs up.

:)

Mir F Anwar, Oct 14, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 14, 2021
  4. PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even...

Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even...

1. PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even... - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP Having

2. One drive can't be shared. Account doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive can't be shared. Account doesn't exist.: I have company emails. I have a person from my company with the same email that shared a onedrive folders with me and I can open it but it won't let me login Account doesn't exist to save it on my onedrive.How do I change the setting on his computer to share it to my onedrive...
  3. One drive can't be shared. Account doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive can't be shared. Account doesn't exist.: I have company emails. I have a person from my company with the same email that shared a onedrive folders with me and I can open it but it won't let me login Account doesn't exist to save it on my onedrive.How do I change the setting on his computer to share it to my onedrive...
  4. One drive can't be shared. Account doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Account doesn't exist, even though it does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist, even though it does?: I've been trying to get my Microsoft account back for over a year now and I finally got to the point to where I can reset the password on my account. The problem is when I try to put in my email to sign in, it tells me "That Microsoft account doesn't exist." Someone put their...
  6. Account doesn't exist, even though it does?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account doesn't exist, even though it does?: I've been trying to get my Microsoft account back for over a year now and I finally got to the point to where I can reset the password on my account. The problem is when I try to put in my email to sign in, it tells me "That Microsoft account doesn't exist." Someone put their...
  7. Microsoft Says account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Says account doesn't exist: I recently purchased a new laptop. When I try to access my account from the new laptop it says "That Microsoft Account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I have been using this account for a few years and am now stuck. HELP...
  8. Microsoft Says account doesn't exist

Microsoft Says account doesn't exist: I recently purchased a new laptop. When I try to access my account from the new laptop it says "That Microsoft Account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I have been using this account for a few years and am now stuck. HELP...
  9. Says My Account Does Not Exist - Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says My Account Does Not Exist - Please Help!: Hello, I am a student and I tried to log into my Microsoft Word Account through my College which I’ve had for years, and it says my account does not exist?? Where did it go and how can I recover it? It’s very hard to find support on this page. Because it says my account does...
  10. Says My Account Does Not Exist - Please Help!

Says My Account Does Not Exist - Please Help!: Hello, I am a student and I tried to log into my Microsoft Word Account through my College which I’ve had for years, and it says my account does not exist?? Where did it go and how can I recover it? It’s very hard to find support on this page. Because it says my account does...