Windows 10: PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even...

Discus and support PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I created a microsoft OneDrive account a few years ago, and everything worked fine, until recently...Now it says "We don't recognize that email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mir F Anwar, Oct 14, 2021 at 10:32 AM.

1. PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even...

I created a microsoft OneDrive account a few years ago, and everything worked fine, until recently...Now it says "We don't recognize that email address. Try again, or sign up for a new account."Not sure what happened, as it was working fine a week or so ago I believe, but now it's not.I've also tried getting the other support forums in here, and none of those have helped. I don't want to create a new account with that same email address because I already had a working account. Tried calling customer service, but it just tells you to go to "help.microsoft.com" and hangs up.

:)

2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

4. PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even...

Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

Thema:

PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even...

1. PLEASE HELP! Having Trouble Logging into One Drive - Says Account Doesn't Exist, Even... - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP Having

2. New Outlook account says account doesn't exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New Outlook account says account doesn't exist: Hello! I created a new email account for my God daughter, signed into, set up her laptop on it, wrapped up the setup process, shipped her the laptop, and now it's telling her that the account doesn't exist. However, if we try to create it again, it says that account t already...
  3. TROUBLE WITH ONE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TROUBLE WITH ONE DRIVE: Ok, idk why but my lap top suddenly tell me this, furthermore, i cannot download some update with error code 0x80070003I'm so grateful if you can help me. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-with-one-drive/329d5b4d-897f-4342-860e-0107b2b4c1de
  4. One Drive help please...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive help please...: I've just subscribed to OneDrive and started uploading. I assumed it would upload them as they are on my phone - i.e. in specific folders, but it looks like I am getting one folder which is filling up with photos from all the individual ones? How can I start again and get a...
  5. Windows 10 says Microsoft Account doesn't Exist that does exist

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 says Microsoft Account doesn't Exist that does exist: Windows 10 will not let me add a user with this Microsoft account that I am using to ask this question. It says this account doesn't exist. It is tied to an organization and my phone number which it also says is not tied to a microsoft account when I try the number as well....
  6. Having trouble logging in

Having trouble logging in: One drive pops up when I turn the computer on. I put in my password and then the account security code that is sent to me. It then tells me there is a problem and I should go to account.live.com to fix it. I sign in on account.live.com but there is nothing there telling me...
  7. Trouble creating a recovery drive...Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble creating a recovery drive...Please help: I am running Windows 10 Pro on my desktop PC. I recently cloned my 250GB SSD to a bigger 1TB SSD using EaseUS software. I then disconnected the 250 and installed the 1TB and the PC booted with no problem and all my things were there. I then tried to create a recovery drive on...
  8. That Microsoft account doesn't exist

That Microsoft account doesn't exist: Yes it's another "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" question. I'm literally logged into this forum with this account. I'm trying to set up a new laptop, it's asking me to sign in with Microsoft then saying "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" No it's not an alias...
  9. That account doesn't exist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    That account doesn't exist: I bought a game on Microsoft Store using a newly-created account. Then I changed a local account on my computer to this new Microsoft account but received an error message That account doesn't exist How to sort it out?...
  10. One Drive help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive help please: My computer had Windows 10 and it crashed. Had to reinstall Windows and office etc back. I have a one drive account with a lot of photos and videos etc. Do I just go to Microsoft and redownload One Drive and it will keep my files I have previously stored? I am trying to...