Windows 10: Please Help I am being spied on!

Discus and support Please Help I am being spied on! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Someone has been spying on me for a while now. It is time for it to stop they are also in my phone so apparently they have hacked my router. I read an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lorett12, Jun 8, 2020.

1. lorett12 Win User

Please Help I am being spied on!

Someone has been spying on me for a while now. It is time for it to stop they are also in my phone so apparently they have hacked my router. I read an older post which told the person to run mini tool so I ran that and here is the report. No I am not being paranoid.

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

Code:
    :)

lorett12, Jun 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 8, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please Help I am being spied on! :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Please Help I am being spied on! - Similar Threads - Please Help being

2. Please help. I am having trouble with updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help. I am having trouble with updates?: Hi! I really really need some help. And I can’t find a way to contact Microsoft directly with this issue. I am running Windows 10 pro and every time I try to update my computer, it gets stuck at a percentage and I usually have to end up restarting it until I get the system...
  3. I am Hacked help me please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am Hacked help me please: Hello Microsoft Team I am hacked currently I my windows Security is dead I open it and I won't start I can't format/reset the laptop too + I recived the Gmail asking me 3bitcoins as ransome that he have my private videos and photos and all my bank details also gamil had my...
  4. I am Hacked help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Hacked help me please: Hello Microsoft Team I am hacked currently I my windows Security is dead I open it and I won't start I can't format/reset the laptop too + I recived the Gmail asking me 3bitcoins as ransome that he have my private videos and photos and all my bank details also gamil had my...
  5. I am Hacked help me please

6. I feel like I'm being spied on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I feel like I'm being spied on.: Sometimes my laptop suddenly says "Camera on", and then it says after a second it says "Camera off". What is this? I just got this laptop a few days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-like-im-being-spied-on/7fa90f13-fe16-4762-b160-7ff9fdfacd87
  7. I feel like I'm being spied on.

I feel like I'm being spied on.: Sometimes my laptop suddenly says "Camera on", and then it says after a second it says "Camera off". What is this? I just got this laptop a few days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-like-im-being-spied-on/7fa90f13-fe16-4762-b160-7ff9fdfacd87
  8. I am constantly being hacked, and my internet activity spied on. As well as my PC being...

I am constantly being hacked, and my internet activity spied on. As well as my PC being...: My name is Rob. For the past 6 months I have been having my PC hacked, Malware programs installed on it, and pocuments being earased, emails deleted, pictures I have deleted showing up as a desk top back ground. The list goes on! I am running Windows 10 upgraded version to...
  9. Are we being spied on in the uk

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Are we being spied on in the uk: Well worth a watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GC9i6WDaVY 175822
  10. I THINK MY LAPTOP IS SPY BY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

I THINK MY LAPTOP IS SPY BY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME: Hey guys,i have a really serious problem about my laptop.This happen yesterday, when i was playing games and i heard someone is speaking through my laptopsounds like a someone whos laughing and it last only few sec ..Im sure that i dont open any tab in google chrome.This...