Windows 10: Please help i am having an issue with microsoft store

Discus and support Please help i am having an issue with microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so i was using microsoft store and the other day i opened it i just saw a microsoft store windows thing and it immediately crashedand it wasnt opening... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by YaficeHussain, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Please help i am having an issue with microsoft store

so i was using microsoft store and the other day i opened it i just saw a microsoft store windows thing and it immediately crashedand it wasnt opening and now when i try to find it it even dosent come up in my apps list its deleted of some kind please help

:)

YaficeHussain, Jun 11, 2021

2. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 11, 2021
  3. App Store sign in issue Windows 10

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with logging-in to the Windows Store with Microsoft account, do let us know if you have logged-in to your computer using Microsoft account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it helps.

Steps to clear the Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Please help i am having an issue with microsoft store

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Please help i am having an issue with microsoft store

1. Please help i am having an issue with microsoft store - Similar Threads - Please help having

2. Currently i am having a critical issue please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently i am having a critical issue please help: Hi, i have a serious problem with my windows 10 pc, ocasionally this occurs, keyboard keys behaving wierd such as i cant do anything when i press any button it functions somethings such as if i am on chrome if i press g or f search in page, j downloads, if i want to type...
  3. Currently i am having a critical issue please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Currently i am having a critical issue please help: Hi, i have a serious problem with my windows 10 pc, ocasionally this occurs, keyboard keys behaving wierd such as i cant do anything when i press any button it functions somethings such as if i am on chrome if i press g or f search in page, j downloads, if i want to type...
  4. Currently i am having a critical issue please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hi Team I am having issue in performance issue of pc please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi Team I am having issue in performance issue of pc please help: Hi Team I am having issue in performance issue of pc please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-team-i-am-having-issue-in-performance-issue-of/9a044146-b8ec-41d0-a68f-edecc7ca6b0a
  6. Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!: Hello everyone, I really need help getting Microsoft Store to work on my pc. I've tried everything from using the troubleshooter, Cleaning the app's cache and reinstalling it using CMD. When i launch it, it stays like this for a good few seconds keep in mind, i have a fast...
  7. Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!: Hello everyone, I really need help getting Microsoft Store to work on my pc. I've tried everything from using the troubleshooter, Cleaning the app's cache and reinstalling it using CMD. When i launch it, it stays like this for a good few seconds keep in mind, i have a fast...
  8. Issue with Microsoft store, please help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft Store issue. Please help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store issue. Please help.: Microsoft Store won't let me download, install, or update any new and existing app. Error code: 0x80246019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-issue-please-help/6966882f-cdec-4fc7-9c1e-a01d6b71bed0
  10. I am having wifi issues please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having wifi issues please help.: So I recently bought an Acer N50-610 Gaming PC with Windows 10 on it and at first it connected to the wifi just fine but for some reason now it is having issues. It connects but says "No internet". Normally this is a problem with the router itself but all my other devices are...