Windows 10: Please help i can't boot to win 10

Discus and support Please help i can't boot to win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After resetting,windows used the microsoft basic display and then i installed the 5500 driver which i downloaded from intel website,,and then it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eyiin, Feb 1, 2016.

1. NavyLCDR New Member

Please help i can't boot to win 10

Sounds like it is solved to me.

NavyLCDR, Feb 3, 2016
  2. Eyiin Win User

Okay thank you very much for helping me *Smile

Eyiin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Please help i can't boot to win 10

1. Please help i can't boot to win 10 - Similar Threads - Please help can't

2. SLOW BOOT WIN 11 - PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SLOW BOOT WIN 11 - PLEASE HELP!: Hi,I installed Windows 11 on my pc a few months later, and the boot time was really good, it almost booted up in 20/10 secs.But now it almost takes 10 mins to boot. The performance is the same, it is not affected, But the Boot time is affected.Any fix?#Microsoft...
  3. SLOW BOOT WIN 11 - PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SLOW BOOT WIN 11 - PLEASE HELP!: Hi,I installed Windows 11 on my pc a few months later, and the boot time was really good, it almost booted up in 20/10 secs.But now it almost takes 10 mins to boot. The performance is the same, it is not affected, But the Boot time is affected.Any fix?#Microsoft...
  4. is not boot please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is not boot please help: Hi So I Just New motherboard so after I Just connect New RAM And CPU And GPU so I trying turn on My mom PC after Is not boot please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-not-boot-please-help/6d012a30-706e-487e-8c0d-1e6232719e16
  5. is not boot please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is not boot please help: Hi So I Just New motherboard so after I Just connect New RAM And CPU And GPU so I trying turn on My mom PC after Is not boot please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-not-boot-please-help/6d012a30-706e-487e-8c0d-1e6232719e16
  6. please help 0x80780119 on win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help 0x80780119 on win 10: Hi from ireland, I know everyone here work hard on their free time to help people and well done. I am in need of help with what seems to be a popular problem, every time i do a create a system image it fails with not enough space on my external ssd which has 236GB free. What...
  7. BSOD help win 10 please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD help win 10 please: Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30 seconds then BSOD after kernel timeout. Happens most day's so any crash logs from 11/20-12/2 (today) should accurately reflect...
  8. BSOD win 10 HELP please?

BSOD win 10 HELP please?: Im getting regular Bseod - and desperately need some assistance. please provide next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-win-10-help-please/052944f9-b983-4992-b03f-72081f68f383
  9. BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!

BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!: Hi All, Please can a Techi person please decipher my minidump file and give me an idea of my problem. I am a little savvy with PC's but BSOD deafeat me. I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks Steve*Smile I have complied with the Posting instructions and now...
  10. Help!!! My win 10 laptop can't boot!

Help!!! My win 10 laptop can't boot!: I can't boot my laptop and it keeps showing the BSOD. I tried every options in the blue screen but nonthing works! Plz help!! 14839