Windows 10: Please HELP! I can´t download anything[MICROSOFT Store]

Discus and support Please HELP! I can´t download anything[MICROSOFT Store] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don´t know if i am on the right subreddit, but i have some issues with my Microsoft Store. Yesterday I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WreckingBANG, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Please HELP! I can´t download anything[MICROSOFT Store]

I don´t know if i am on the right subreddit, but i have some issues with my Microsoft Store.

Yesterday I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. It was 2 Month ago since the last time I was downloading something in Microsoft Store.

So I started Downloading the game and got this Error: 0x80073D12

I also downloaded some other Apps for testing and none of them worked: 0x80073CF9

I called Windows Support but they could not help me: "You need to reset your Computer" the said. But i have 2.7TB of games wich i can´t reinstall that easy.

I tried to install MSFS2020 on another PC and it worked! (But i can´t get past the very first loading screen)

I hope you can help me. That would be great!

WreckingBANG

submitted by /u/WreckingBANG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WreckingBANG, Oct 8, 2020
  2. A_S00 Win User

How can I free up space taken up by an incomplete Microsoft Store download?

Found the solution. Steps I used to fix this:

1. Open the C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder, which is where the Windows Store puts its downloads. The WindowsApps folder isn't permissioned to normal users, so this has to be done using some utility that's being run as administrator (either a command prompt window, or some other file manager like 7zip; h/t ManSamVampire for the 7zip suggestion). DO NOT assign ownership of the WindowsApps folder to your own user account to gain access to it, as doing so will cause major problems and can't be easily undone (h/t Ramhound's answer for this warning).
    2. Sort the subfolders inside WindowsApps by the date they were last modified; this will let you easily find the folders that have recently had new stuff put into them.
    3. In my case, the offending subfolder was called MSIXVC, which is apparently a type of installer used by the Windows Store. Inside, I had an anomalous 37GB file created last night with no file extension, called "8BBF2763-A1C6-4F1B-96CA-B79DD5FDA4EE". Given that this file was enormous, created at the right time, and in a subfolder suggesting it was an installer, I concluded that this was the droid I was looking for.
    4. From within your run-as-administrator utility, delete the offending file. I deleted the ginormous, bafflingly-named file from the MSIXVC folder, and lo and behold I had all my disk space back!

Now redownloading and installing Outer Worlds. This time I'll know better than to turn off my computer partway through.

A_S00, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Please HELP! I can´t download anything[MICROSOFT Store]

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Please HELP! I can´t download anything[MICROSOFT Store]

1. Please HELP! I can´t download anything[MICROSOFT Store] - Similar Threads - Please HELP can´t

2. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  3. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  4. i can`t download using microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can`t download using microsoft store.: Good day,i can`t download using microsoft store even i created microsoft account. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-using-microsoft-store/cd27f8d9-0c7b-42f3-ad80-c0328f3fb34d
  5. i can`t download using microsoft store.

i can`t download using microsoft store.: Good day,i can`t download using microsoft store even i created microsoft account. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-using-microsoft-store/cd27f8d9-0c7b-42f3-ad80-c0328f3fb34d
  6. Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?: I cant Install Stuff on Microsoft Store anymore, the download button is just gray. And not only at Minecraft.*** moved from german to english Community ***...
  7. Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?: I cant Install Stuff on Microsoft Store anymore, the download button is just gray. And not only at Minecraft.*** moved from german to english Community ***...
  8. Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

9. Can not download anything from microsoft store

Can not download anything from microsoft store: When I try to download anything from microsoft store it just says an errror occured everytime for months. What can I do I have searched on youtube and here on microsoft support and nothing have worked just fix this....
  10. Can not download anything on the microsoft store

Can not download anything on the microsoft store: Hi. I have been trying to download various apps from the Microsoft store mainly the xbox console companion , but it would just give me an error when i click download or would just get stuck loading, i have already resetted the app and used WSRESET but it wont work, could...