Windows 10: Please help i cant find a solution anywhere

Discus and support Please help i cant find a solution anywhere in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please help! Ive been using three monitors for a couple months now and suddenly my main monitor is the only one that works! If i unplug it, the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flushedfox, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Please help i cant find a solution anywhere

Please help! Ive been using three monitors for a couple months now and suddenly my main monitor is the only one that works! If i unplug it, the other two come on but it still detects the first one and all my windows still pop up on the first so i cant check the settings.

BUT! when i only have the first monitor connected the screen doesnt even show my normal icons and no windows open up in it!! Its like its showing its own desktop not connected to the other monitors

I seriously dont know why this happened or how to fix it and i need to use these monitors to work!

submitted by /u/Flushedfox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Flushedfox, Oct 19, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 19, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 19, 2020
  4. bibirobot Win User

Please help i cant find a solution anywhere

Diamond ATI 3870 512MB GDDR4 Need your help!!

I tried every steps ...but still shows same result. Probably RMA the card by the end of this week if no solution. Any suggestion video card? I wanna a medium performace and quiet and not very hot card!

bibirobot, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Please help i cant find a solution anywhere

1. Please help i cant find a solution anywhere - Similar Threads - Please help cant

2. HELP MY PC IS IS HAVING AN ISSUE I CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY PC IS IS HAVING AN ISSUE I CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET!: My pc wont boot after freezing during restart. Ive tried booting from usb, win10 and win11 22H2 and they both get stuck on the black screen with the windows logo and spinning wheel/ dots at the bottom. Ive tried reseating ram, booting without main boot drive nvme m.2, and...
  3. HELP MY PC IS IS HAVING AN ISSUE I CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP MY PC IS IS HAVING AN ISSUE I CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET!: My pc wont boot after freezing during restart. Ive tried booting from usb, win10 and win11 22H2 and they both get stuck on the black screen with the windows logo and spinning wheel/ dots at the bottom. Ive tried reseating ram, booting without main boot drive nvme m.2, and...
  4. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  5. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  6. Blurry background apps. Can't find a solution anywhere.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry background apps. Can't find a solution anywhere.: So I recently got a gaming computer with Windows 10. Its an Omen 15 i7-9750 with a Nvidia Geforce Ti1660 32GB ram. (My first Windows computer since Win XP) I have a second display hooked up as well, but just recently I have noticed that apps like Slack or Visual Studio Code...
  7. WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??: I had movie Maker on my laptop about four years ago, and while I know it isn't powerful, it was perfect for what I needed. I'm trying to find it now, and all I can find are bootleg apps with a watermark claiming to be genuine movie Maker programs, which I know isn't true, or...
  8. cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?: Hi. Today i noticed that there is no sleep option under "power" in START.The same goes for sleep in "advanced power options",there r also no settings under "processor power management". Please help! Thanks in advance....
  9. BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Unable to find a solution anywhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Unable to find a solution anywhere: The primary display goes solid green and the secondary screen goes black. The audio - if playing - repeats the last few milliseconds of whatever was playing just before the screen changed. I should mention that this doesn't happen very frequently. Usually once every few...
  10. HELP! I can't find a fix for this anywhere..

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP! I can't find a fix for this anywhere..: hello, I got myself into twinUI mode, I do not know how to get out of it! Currently, all the default apps from windows are: "twinui" on my windows (image1 below). image 1 [img] Everything was normal an hour ago, but then I was searching for "fixing the...