Windows 10: Please help, I click on a malicious link and I have been infected

Discus and support Please help, I click on a malicious link and I have been infected in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I think I messed up please help, I was scrolling through tiktok and found a very funny one so i pressed copy link shared to my friends server and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by oreooreo56, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Please help, I click on a malicious link and I have been infected

I think I messed up please help, I was scrolling through tiktok and found a very funny one so i pressed copy link shared to my friends server and people started to spam DOXXED. Luckily my friend deleted it and cleared the subject, but message loggers and it showed my computer ID what do i do?

[Original Title: Please help.]

:)

oreooreo56, Apr 18, 2021
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Apr 18, 2021
  3. malicious software tool

The Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) is quite a useless and antiquated tool...

It might show during scanning any number of "infected" files but at the end of the scanning come to the conclusion that they were not infected. The result counts...

Suggestion to read these older threads (especially the posts of Rob Koch and quietman and GreginMich) which are explaining a bit about the "usefulness" of the MSRT...

I, personally, never even download/use it...

Jsssssssss, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Please help, I click on a malicious link and I have been infected

malicious software removal tool

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

We suggest that you check this link for more details regarding your issue:
    The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove specific, prevalent malicious software from computers that are running supported versions of Windows.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Please help, I click on a malicious link and I have been infected

1. Please help, I click on a malicious link and I have been infected - Similar Threads - Please help click

2. I have been hacked due to malicious link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have been hacked due to malicious link: Hello guys i searching for fortnite android i suddenly misclick a fake ads link.. am i getting hacked im panicking right now pls help..[Original Title: Pls someone tell me this][Moved from Virus & Malware]...
  3. I have been hacked due to malicious link

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been hacked due to malicious link: Hello guys i searching for fortnite android isuddenly misclick a fake ads link.. am i getting hacked im panicking right now pls help..[Original Title: Pls someone tell me this]...
  4. I have been infected with Ransomware

I have been infected with Ransomware: My whole computer files are affected and encrypted by .enfp virus due to which I lost my control all over my files, pls suggest any way to decrypt my files as the virus is demanding 980$ for per file decryption key. [Original Title: Virus]...
  5. I have been infected with Ransomwares

I have been infected with Ransomwares: I recently discovered I have been om the receiving end of ransomware. The format of pretty much every file on my pc has been changed to "eking". I normally wouldn't worry to much about this. I mean. What are you gonna do? The internet is rampant with hackers. Unfortunately....
  6. I have been infected with Ransomware

I have been infected with Ransomware: Someone hack into my computer and encrypt my files he wants money to decrypt them please help[IMG] [Original Title: Hacker] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-ransomware/1fd2df8c-aa0c-4072-8bed-adae08960e75
  7. I Have Been Infected with Ransomware

I Have Been Infected with Ransomware: Hello friend, I have a question. my computer is infected with a ransomware ending with .opqz, could you help me find a solution? [Original Title: My name is Junior]...
  8. I have been infected

I have been infected: Well where do I begin I'll start with the apple iPhone xr software 12.4-1 that's been all over the news all over social media about it having a bug? Well that was after a half a dozen ppl downloaded the software on to there phones. In which it caused me to get Hacked. My...
  9. I have been infected with Trojan

I have been infected with Trojan: Hi, I’m running Windows 7 Basic on my Netbook laptop. The taskeng.exe window kept randomly appearing so I ran a few different virus scanners and Malwarebytes found this: Trojan.MalPack, C:\USERS\VINCE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\VETHFFSS\ERDCJHUI.EXE and...
  10. Dangerous Links: Did I just click on a malicious link?

Dangerous Links: Did I just click on a malicious link?: I may sound paranoid, but I know my personal information can be accessed by me just clicking on a link as this happened to me earlier in the year. Is there some kind of "online scanner" I can use to check if a link contains malicious intentions like if it wants to steal my...