Windows 10: Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.

Discus and support Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have no access to my computer. Please Help. I checked any my computer says no issues found. I logged into my Microsoft account and there is no key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ForcefulSam, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.

I have no access to my computer. Please Help. I checked any my computer says no issues found. I logged into my Microsoft account and there is no key.

submitted by /u/ForcefulSam
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ForcefulSam, Jun 24, 2020

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 24, 2020
  3. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Shafeeq,

Please find my answers to your questions below:

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key? - Yes, I am unable to even start my laptop unless I enter the recovery key.
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer? Nope
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key? Yes. I have a microsoft account and am able to login usually. But i am unable to login when I try to find the bitlocker recovery key.
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional? Windows 10 Home

When I on my laptop, there is a blue screen that asks me for bitlocker recovery key. I have tried asking my laptop company (Lenovo) and my institution both but no one has any answer to this. I have my bitlocker recovery ID number if that can help me find
    the recovery key.

Waiting eagerly for a response.

Thanks, and regards,

Shweta

Singh Shweta Rajkumar, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.

BitLocker Recovery key

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as your child tried to
    log in with the fingerprint reader three times, so now the PC is locked as asking for a BitLocker recovery key.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to refer this article for

Find my BitLocker recovery key
    on your Microsoft account and later retrieve the recovery key.

You may also refer this article for further information:

Finding your BitLocker recovery key in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.

1. Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery. - Similar Threads - Please Help don’t

2. Imergency help please bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Imergency help please bitlocker recovery key: Hi i cant get acsess my bitlocker recovery key becouse of login acount proplem to my microsoft acount. Microsoft want to Send a verifikation code to phone as SMS .I have no longer acsess that number and dont want to wait a mounth to send a code to new phone number to as SMS...
  3. Imergency help please bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imergency help please bitlocker recovery key: Hi i cant get acsess my bitlocker recovery key becouse of login acount proplem to my microsoft acount. Microsoft want to Send a verifikation code to phone as SMS .I have no longer acsess that number and dont want to wait a mounth to send a code to new phone number to as SMS...
  4. Bitlocker key recovery help required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key recovery help required: HiI have the Bitlocker recovery message on my laptop but I had forgotten my MS account password and no longer had access to the email address associated with it, so I created a new Outlook.com email account and waited 30 days for the transfer. When I logged in via...
  5. Need help with BitLocker Recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BitLocker Recovery key: I have a Dell Laptop and a Surface Pro 7+ which both devices are on my Microsoft account. I cannot access my Dell Laptop due to the request to input the BitLocker Recovery Key, which I don't have despite not enabling any setting for that.What can I do to be able to use my...
  6. Need help with BitLocker Recovery key

Need help with BitLocker Recovery key: I have a Dell Laptop and a Surface Pro 7+ which both devices are on my Microsoft account. I cannot access my Dell Laptop due to the request to input the BitLocker Recovery Key, which I don't have despite not enabling any setting for that.What can I do to be able to use my...
  7. Bitlocker recovery key retrieval - Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key retrieval - Help!: My Dell G3 series laptop got ruined as it got coffee all over it but thankfully my hard drive is readable still. I cannot afford to lose that data, its my 3 years of work. Whenever my hard disk is detected, it is asking me for a 48-bit bitlocker key which I never remember...
  8. I dont have a bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have a bitlocker recovery key: I am trying to update my bios and intelme but it suggests i know my bitlocker recovery key. I am pretty sure i dont have one. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-bitlocker-recovery-key/71dfa93f-5168-4dd4-a90e-1c9d3f88efc0
  9. I dont have a bitlocker recovery key

I dont have a bitlocker recovery key: I am trying to update my bios and intelme but it suggests i know my bitlocker recovery key. I am pretty sure i dont have one. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-bitlocker-recovery-key/71dfa93f-5168-4dd4-a90e-1c9d3f88efc0
  10. I have a bitlocker recovery key problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a bitlocker recovery key problem: Dear Support team, I am having a bitlocker problem as follows: - I used bitlocker before to encrypt for my Windows 7, but after having a window problem I updated to window 10 and forgot to store the recovery key, I have lost the bitlocker recovery key and cannot re-open...