Windows 10: Please help... I don't want to reinstall to convert to GPT!

Discus and support Please help... I don't want to reinstall to convert to GPT! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bonzilink [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bonzilink, May 27, 2020.

1. Please help... I don't want to reinstall to convert to GPT!

/u/Bonzilink, May 27, 2020

2. Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, May 27, 2020
  3. Smittychat., May 27, 2020
  4. Please help... I don't want to reinstall to convert to GPT!

Smittychat., May 27, 2020
Thema:

Please help... I don't want to reinstall to convert to GPT!

1. Please help... I don't want to reinstall to convert to GPT! - Similar Threads - Please help don't

2. convert disks to gpt help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert disks to gpt help: For context I have a 2tb hard drive and a 500mb ssd and im trying to upgrade to windows 11. So I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 and I had to activate tpm Which I did with no issues and enable secure boot. After a little research I found I had to convert my drives to gpt,...
  3. convert disks to gpt help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert disks to gpt help: For context I have a 2tb hard drive and a 500mb ssd and im trying to upgrade to windows 11. So I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11 and I had to activate tpm Which I did with no issues and enable secure boot. After a little research I found I had to convert my drives to gpt,...
  4. convert disks to gpt help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Convert MBR to GPT!

Convert MBR to GPT!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Which is the best way to convert MBR to GPT without data loss and without being Windows boot logo stretched. If you don't know what I am talking about, see this thread:...
  6. Convert MBR to GPT!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Convert MBR to GPT!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Which is the best way to convert MBR to GPT without data loss and without being Windows boot logo stretched. If you don't know what I am talking about, see this thread:...
  7. Convert GPT to MBR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert GPT to MBR: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to convert GPT to MBR without data loss. Should I do using AOMEI partition assistant? Is it safe? Will it loss data? Will it damage HDD? Please give answer in detail....
  8. Convert GPT to MBR

Convert GPT to MBR: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to convert GPT to MBR without data loss. Should I do using AOMEI partition assistant? Is it safe? Will it loss data? Will it damage HDD? Please give answer in detail....
  9. Convert GPT to MBR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I want to convert drive 4 to gpt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to convert drive 4 to gpt: [img] ,I have got this far ,but my instructions don’t go any farther What do I do now 75076