Windows 10: Please help i erase all disk partitions!!!

Discus and support Please help i erase all disk partitions!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please help i was trying to install w10 on a laptop but the HDd didnt let me. So i decided to use Diskpart to erase the gpt format on the especific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bikeraqp, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Please help i erase all disk partitions!!!

Please help i was trying to install w10 on a laptop but the HDd didnt let me. So i decided to use Diskpart to erase the gpt format on the especific partition but instead i erase all the partitions on the disk!!!. Is there any way to Fix it.??? I need to recover all the data in that disk. Otherwise ill be doom!!!

submitted by /u/bikeraqp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bikeraqp, Nov 23, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Guyonskis Win User
    Help! GTP partitions not detected.

I was really dumb.
    Windows asked me to initialize the disk... I didn't see GPT on the list so I selected MBR. I realize now that GUID = GPT. *Frown Please help i erase all disk partitions!!! :(*Frown Please help i erase all disk partitions!!! :(*Frown Please help i erase all disk partitions!!! :(... did this erase my partitions?

Guyonskis, Nov 23, 2019
  4. happy Win User

Please help i erase all disk partitions!!!

How to completely erase partition space?

so after i finish the install. i erase the windows media partition live meaning erasing it like erasing a folder?

i did delete all the partition before the clean install. dell kept a partition in the hdd if people needed to restore their computer.

happy, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Please help i erase all disk partitions!!!

1. Please help i erase all disk partitions!!! - Similar Threads - Please help erase

2. Disk and partition help needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk and partition help needed: [ATTACH] How to combine the disk 0 back to disk 1? I have one 512 Gb ssd which i somehow split into two disks by accident. How do I get the 27 Gb unallocated space back to my 512 gb disk? Please help...
  3. Disk Partition Help

Disk Partition Help: [ATTACH] So I want to partition my 500 GB SSD and have 458 GB allocated for me out of which I have stored 99 GB of data on my C drive. Which means I still have 358 GB of space still left and it shows me that too....
  4. Partition Help Please!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Partition Help Please!: Okay so a short while ago I reinstalled windows and when I did I accidentally deleted the system reserved partition. No big deal as now Windows creates a 100MB EFI partition and then another one with Boot, Page File, Crash Dump, Primary Partition. Leaving a 500MB unallocated...
  5. DISK PARTITION HELP!! (urgent)

DISK PARTITION HELP!! (urgent): I earased a partition, I don't know what I did I have 2 HDD, and old one and a newer one. The old one "D", I earased the partition, I dont understand what happened, now, when I go to file manager I cant find that drive but everything is in the place it should be (pc works...
  6. Help, reinstall windows 10 erased ALL of my partitions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Help, reinstall windows 10 erased ALL of my partitions: Hello, After using my PC for 3 years I wanted a fresh install. I used the system recovery function of windows 10. I allowed windows to delete my files, thinking it would only erase all my files on my C partition, the SSD drive for windows. After the reinstall I found out...
  7. How to erase partitions on SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to erase partitions on SSD?: Hi folks, I got a SSD drive and it has two partitions on it. The drive is 500gb and one of the partitions is 10gb. How can I completely delete the 10gb partition and get the drive back to a functioning 500gb drive again please? When I use the Disk Management program the...
  8. PLEASE HELP WITH GPT DISK PARTITION ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PLEASE HELP WITH GPT DISK PARTITION ERROR: Now I'm at the point of getting frustrated. I did a clean install on my laptop Asus S56CM, at the moment hard drive is wiped clean no OS. I boot from USB disk to install windows and I got to the disk type is of Gpt style for two days now I don't know what to do. My bios...
  9. Partition help please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Partition help please: I have 2 new Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 tablets which I immediately updated to Windows 10. The problem is that they only have 32GB storage and after the updates there's not much space left. I've been researching online heaps and I understand that I can delete the Windows.old folder...
  10. Disk Partitions - Are they all needed ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Partitions - Are they all needed ?: Hi My PC did have a 2TB SATA Disk running Windows 8.1 Pro. I relegated this to be a second disk and installed an EVO 240GB SSD as my main boot disk. This has Windows 8.1 Pro installed and has been running for over a year. I've now upgraded to Windows 10 on the SSD and...