Windows 10: Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory ....

Discus and support Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory .... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" it said something abot memory but i dont understand the error. I include the attachment as well.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hongsydney, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory ....

Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" it said something abot memory but i dont understand the error. I include the attachment as well. Thank you all.

:)

hongsydney, Jul 27, 2016

2. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

Every single number.. No i've tested in on my mothers phone and her ID isn't set on private but still doesn't show. When i miss the call it automatically sends me a message saying who called, well if there number isn't on private.

hamburglar1, Jul 27, 2016
  3. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

I've had this problem since ever... Whenever i recieve a call it doesn't show the caller. All it says is " Call ". Please someone help me get rid of this ! My settings are set as " Say caller's name; - On "

hamburglar1, Jul 27, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory ....

You appear to be using pirated software and also do not have a genuinely activated windows OS. We therefore can't provide any assistance as it is against the forum rules to do this. Such systems are difficult to analyse because we never know what changes have been made.

If you remove all pirated software and can show that you are using a properly activated, genuine copy of Windows 10 we can then help you.

philc43, Jul 27, 2016
Thema:

Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory ....

1. Please help! i get BSOD with this "bad_pool_caller" memory .... - Similar Threads - Please help BSOD

2. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  3. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  4. Please help: BSOD Memory Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help: BSOD Memory Management: Hi, With no changes to my hardware, I have started getting BSODs with stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I have checked the RAM with Memtest several times, which did not find errors. However, driver verifier did find some errors after running it Windows got stuck into boot...
  5. BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER

BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I've been experiencing some troubles using my computer. The main problem is: it's crashing every single hour of use with the BSOD (Bug Check String: BAD_POOL_CALLER). I've used BlueScreenView to check more details about the crash. Also, I've followed some procedures,...
  6. BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community :) I am new here, so I don't know if I am exactly right here. Since a couple of weeks I am having issues with getting a bluescreen that says: "BAD_POOL_CALLER" around every 2 days. I have the minidump file + the systeminfo file. Where do I upload it so you...
  7. Bsod bad_pool_caller

Bsod bad_pool_caller: About every two weeks, I get a BSOD with error BAD_POOL_CALLER when browsing the internet with Firefox. Attached is the DM Log. Attachment 73788Attachment 73788 Thanks for your assistance. Joe LaPointe 46638
  8. Bad_pool_caller bsod

Bad_pool_caller bsod: Hello, I have gotten a this BSOD a couple of times, sort of back to back. Both times I was just browsing the web at the time. I should also add that I am currently also having problems updating my Windows as well but I'm not sure if these are connected. 51517
  9. Bsod - bad_pool_caller

Bsod - bad_pool_caller: Greets. First time ever I hear of this particular error code. As per instructions I include the debug zip used with your tool. I have also made an UNGINE Heaven Benchmark and have the result should it be needed. The BSOD happened while playing Lord of The Rings Online...
  10. bsod bad_pool_caller

bsod bad_pool_caller: have been having very very frequent bsod with the error bad_pool_caller. i'm not sure what details to add, but lmk. thanks. 32419