Windows 10: PLEASE HELP: I HAD MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO FULL VERSION ON MY COMPUTER AND ABOUT 3 DAYS...

Discus and support PLEASE HELP: I HAD MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO FULL VERSION ON MY COMPUTER AND ABOUT 3 DAYS... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 PRO SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND I WAS USING WINDOWS 10 PRO UNTIL A FEW DAYS AGO WHEN IT REVERTED TO WINDOWS 10 HOME. T WINDOWS10 PRO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EthelField, Nov 16, 2018.

1. PLEASE HELP: I HAD MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO FULL VERSION ON MY COMPUTER AND ABOUT 3 DAYS...

I PURCHASED WINDOWS 10 PRO SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND I WAS USING WINDOWS 10 PRO UNTIL A FEW DAYS AGO WHEN IT REVERTED TO WINDOWS 10 HOME. T WINDOWS10 PRO BACK ON MY COMPUTER? PLEASE HELP

:)

EthelField, Nov 16, 2018

2. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey!

I have
    • Realtek ALC 1150, and
    • Hardware ID says MMDEVAPI\AudioEndpoints
    • MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon
    • Windows 10 Pro Version 1607, Build 14393.1198, cmd says Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]
    This is how it looks!
    Screenshot

What do I have to do to get DTSx and DDL working?

I'd appreciate help so much, I'm happy to provide more info!

BIG FAT THANKS TO DJ URKO

Screenshot

JustWantSomeNiceSound, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Microsoft to Introduce Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs

Microsoft is seemingly going to introduce another version of their Windows 10 operating system. After introducing Windows 10 S earlier in the year, followed by the "Chinafinitive" Windows 10 China Government Edition, the company is seemingly responding to specific market demands of professionals and enterprises. The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs (which was first leaked by Microsoft itself through an erroneous upload to the Insider Program) will apparently come in two variants, a standard variant, and the N variant, which is built to comply with EU regulations.

The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs will introduce ReFS, the successor to the tried and true NTFS file system. The new ReFS is designed for fault-tolerance and is optimized for handling large data volume, including auto-correcting capabilities and backwards-compatibility with NTFS. Additionally, Microsoft is baking in SMB Direct protocol file sharing in Windows 10 Pro for Workstation which allows for high throughput, low latency and low CPU utilization when accessing network shares. It will also introduce support for systems with up to four CPUs (up from Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro dual CPU limit) and 6 TB of RAM.

PLEASE HELP:   I HAD MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO FULL VERSION ON MY COMPUTER AND ABOUT 3 DAYS... 616dcdd0eadc_thm.jpg

Source: ETeknix

Raevenlord, Nov 16, 2018
  4. PLEASE HELP: I HAD MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO FULL VERSION ON MY COMPUTER AND ABOUT 3 DAYS...

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

PLEASE HELP: I HAD MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO FULL VERSION ON MY COMPUTER AND ABOUT 3 DAYS...

1. PLEASE HELP: I HAD MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO FULL VERSION ON MY COMPUTER AND ABOUT 3 DAYS... - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT

2. I Have had multiple problems in the 3 days Any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have had multiple problems in the 3 days Any help?: I get multiple errors ranging from system thread not handled to error 0xc0000001 to 0xc0000098 file bcd to Srttrail txt error any help?I cant even reset my pc....
  3. I Have had multiple problems in the 3 days Any help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Have had multiple problems in the 3 days Any help?: I get multiple errors ranging from system thread not handled to error 0xc0000001 to 0xc0000098 file bcd to Srttrail txt error any help?I cant even reset my pc....
  4. I Have had multiple problems in the 3 days Any help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro - 3 days old.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro - 3 days old.: Windows 10 pro proving its only more problematic, this time from a complete shutdown.. usually when ive been away a while or 5 hours the pc gets a blue screen. Thits time being a KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR.dmp file:...
  6. Storage full after 3 days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage full after 3 days: So basically, 3 or 4 days ago, I bought a new surface go 2 with 120gb ssd, and now I open the my PC tab and it says 3gb of 118gb, although I've only installed like 10 things so far and have like 20 files. When I check the folder properties, it definitely doesnt add up to...
  7. Please Help.3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help.3: my speakers are spitting popping noises. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help3/089eb0d0-f896-4be6-be24-c99bfbf93f64
  8. 3 BSODS in 4 days please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 BSODS in 4 days please help: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe - May 4th PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe May 1st DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys May 1st This is not the first time i come here for help on my recent BSODs. Last time it was a video driver problem. I uninstalled my...
  9. Windows had a breakdown Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows had a breakdown Please Help: Computer woke up from hibernation with basically everything broken. All windows apps dont work, including edge, store, start menu, wifi, task bar, settings. I really dont want to do a complete reinstall. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/Nitronium777 [link] [comments]...
  10. I had help installing windows a couple days ago but now my pc takes about 10 minutes to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I had help installing windows a couple days ago but now my pc takes about 10 minutes to...: A couple days ago I had help reinstalling windows because I was unable to boot into windows. It has been working and my games have been running great, but I have an issue. When starting up it takes about 10 minutes and shutting down takes about 5 mins. I defragged my hard...