Windows 10: please help, i have been deleting some files to save storage and when i finished i found my...

Discus and support please help, i have been deleting some files to save storage and when i finished i found my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Far-Round-2861 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Far-Round-2861, Feb 23, 2021.

1. please help, i have been deleting some files to save storage and when i finished i found my...

/u/Far-Round-2861, Feb 23, 2021

2. Saving and deleting files

I suspect you have some agent that interferes with the normal operation of Windows. Please try this to find out:

• Press Shift+Restart to start Windows in Safe Mode.
    • Modify some file, then save it.

Delete some file.
    • Press Shift+Restart to start Windows in Safe Mode.
    • Check if the actions from Step 2 persist.

Frederik Long, Feb 23, 2021
  3. deleting finished puzzle packages

Hi, jg1947

My name is Kathleen and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Go to File Explorer for C: drive

2) Search for "DownloadedPuzzles" (don't type " and it isn't case sensitive)

3) Your list of puzzle collections should be there.

4) Delete the collections you are finished with.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

KahtleenTasman85, Feb 23, 2021
  4. please help, i have been deleting some files to save storage and when i finished i found my...

Microsoft Jigsaw Save File problem!

Hi WalGlynn,

Having a server interruption while playing is one of the possible reasons why your Microsoft Jigsaw save file has become corrupted. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the game. You may click the link below for the steps:

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

please help, i have been deleting some files to save storage and when i finished i found my...

1. please help, i have been deleting some files to save storage and when i finished i found my... - Similar Threads - please help been

2. I can't delete a file with no name that I found in my storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete a file with no name that I found in my storage: I've been having this issue for a few months now, and have been trying to find said file with no name so I can delete it. Forgive me for I can't insert pictures here, so I just put them on my GDRIVEHere is the screenshot of said file:File with no nameAnd what's weird is, that...
  3. I can't delete a file with no name that I found in my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete a file with no name that I found in my storage: I've been having this issue for a few months now, and have been trying to find said file with no name so I can delete it. Forgive me for I can't insert pictures here, so I just put them on my GDRIVEHere is the screenshot of said file:File with no nameAnd what's weird is, that...
  4. I can't delete a file with no name that I found in my storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...: I wrote out some standard code given to me by my teacher into Notepad. However, the file is not having as a .html file. How do I get it to do so? I am on Windows 11Here is a screenshot :-Please reply with any tips. Thank you....
  6. Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...

Hello, I have been having some trouble with notepad saving files. I wanted to create a...: I wrote out some standard code given to me by my teacher into Notepad. However, the file is not having as a .html file. How do I get it to do so? I am on Windows 11Here is a screenshot :-Please reply with any tips. Thank you....
  7. Please Help: I have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  8. My storage has been telling me I have full storage when I don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My storage has been telling me I have full storage when I don't: So, I have 445 GB of Storage Total on my C Drive as you can see here in the screenshot. But When I go to my settings and Storage it says This.I'm only holding at least 100 or So GBs of Storage, and It's telling me I have over TBs and PBs when I don't.Does anyone know what's...
  9. My storage has been telling me I have full storage when I don't

My storage has been telling me I have full storage when I don't: So, I have 445 GB of Storage Total on my C Drive as you can see here in the screenshot. But When I go to my settings and Storage it says This.I'm only holding at least 100 or So GBs of Storage, and It's telling me I have over TBs and PBs when I don't.Does anyone know what's...
  10. Help when i delete some files it does not clear space it adds more storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help when i delete some files it does not clear space it adds more storage: Hello I recently decide to clear some space on my laptop aspire v5-571 and I checked my storage I saw it went from 187 GB to 214 GB what's going on I'm freaking out what do I don't understand. Extra info I recently got Avira antivirus [ATTACH]...