Windows 10: PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR...

Discus and support PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I tried to the turn windows feature on or off thing . I tired the edit group policy thing , I tried downloading it from Microsoft . I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pink-_-panther, Dec 9, 2020.

1. PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR...

PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR... 5B-FPWfYJu900zSEkGRjOOEv-28OyIoG-Vu_-JsEb5o.jpg

I tried to the turn windows feature on or off thing . I tired the edit group policy thing , I tried downloading it from Microsoft . I tried to download it online and offline using power shill and command prompt and yes I ran them as administrator. the pics below are the result of the commands I entered through command prompt and the same results were present when I used power shell.

one last thing i should note before the pics is the source I used for the SxS in the command. i did not have an iso on my computer for some reason which means i did not have the source file I needed to do the commands correctly, so I downloaded the iso as a iso picture and mounted it and downloaded the iso on a flash drive and none of them worked as you can see below

https://preview.redd.it/v8ij6t87054...bp&s=55f35938ce5a58c4cd0ff0a8bb885f7fc07d1050

https://preview.redd.it/zsuxsk6b154...bp&s=80d57716af23cf69bc77af585abd474760f8f584

As you can see after the enabling features sentence there should be a downloading bar but its never showed up I tried to leave it for a an hour and still nothing changed

this is another command

this is a continuation of the pic above

this another command

I also tried some kind of batch and a cleanup command tho both did not do much .

in every command I have put the correct path but still to no avail I couldn't get it working.

any help other than what I already mentioned is apricated.

submitted by /u/pink-_-panther
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pink-_-panther, Dec 9, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 9, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    .Net Framework - Windows 7

Try installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4, the newer version: webinstaller or stand-alone.

If you want to uninstall\cleanup your .net this may help: .NET Framework Cleanup Tool User's Guide
    The .NET Framework cleanup tool is available for download at the following locations:
    http://cid-27e6a35d1a492af7.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Blog_Tools/dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip
    http://blogs.msdn.com/cfs-file.ashx...-90-44-93/dotnetfx_5F00_cleanup_5F00_tool.zip

what to do if other .NET Framework setup troubleshooting steps do not help

95Viper, Dec 9, 2020
  4. PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR...

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR...

1. PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR... - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP been

2. Big problem with Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problem with Net Framework 3.5: I have been trying to install Net Framework 3.5 on my PC - Windows 11 Home for 2 days now.The Steam platform - the game requires this framework. I've tried many instructions on how to install the required framework, but still without success and my only option is to ask here....
  3. Big problem with Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big problem with Net Framework 3.5: I have been trying to install Net Framework 3.5 on my PC - Windows 11 Home for 2 days now.The Steam platform - the game requires this framework. I've tried many instructions on how to install the required framework, but still without success and my only option is to ask here....
  4. I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8: The error is: 0x800B0109. i am trying to get an fancontrol application work on my lenovo thinkpad W500Log: OS Version = 6.1.7601, SP = 1.0, Platform 2, Service Pack 1OS Description = Win7 - x64 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1MSI = 5.0.7601.17514Windows version =...
  5. I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8

I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8: The error is: 0x800B0109. i am trying to get an fancontrol application work on my lenovo thinkpad W500Log: OS Version = 6.1.7601, SP = 1.0, Platform 2, Service Pack 1OS Description = Win7 - x64 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1MSI = 5.0.7601.17514Windows version =...
  6. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  7. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  8. Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 Please help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 Please help!!: Booted up my laptop, unable to open some apps and keep getting "CLR error : 80004005 The program will now terminate" message, thus I tried looking for solutions and found that I have to reinstall my .NET Framework, I tried removing my .NET Framework through "Turn windows...
  9. Having problem with .net framework and how can i reinstall it please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having problem with .net framework and how can i reinstall it please help: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4 redistributable. <A HREF="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=164207">More information</A>. Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has already been...
  10. Microsoft .Net Framework have problem !! :(

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .Net Framework have problem !! :(: How to fix it please help me See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at...