Windows 10: Please help. I have done this over and over and this happens

Discus and support Please help. I have done this over and over and this happens in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Scott-Watson [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Scott-Watson, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Please help. I have done this over and over and this happens

/u/Scott-Watson, Jan 1, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 1, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Please help. I have done this over and over and this happens

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Please help. I have done this over and over and this happens

1. Please help. I have done this over and over and this happens - Similar Threads - Please help done

2. Help Please, ONE Drive has taken over!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Please, ONE Drive has taken over!: Hello,I am using Windows10 Pro. I recently got a notice saying I was out of room for email on my outlook account. When I went to investigate it turns out that the culprit was OneDRIVE backing a bunch of stuff up and using a shared drive with my email. As a result I am no...
  3. Help Please, ONE Drive has taken over!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Please, ONE Drive has taken over!: Hello,I am using Windows10 Pro. I recently got a notice saying I was out of room for email on my outlook account. When I went to investigate it turns out that the culprit was OneDRIVE backing a bunch of stuff up and using a shared drive with my email. As a result I am no...
  4. Help Please, ONE Drive has taken over!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 activation problem happening over and over again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation problem happening over and over again.: hello, a long time ago I saw an update for my laptop to windows 11. I ignored it for a while and now I'm seeing that I see a system activation notification that appears in the lower right of the screen. I figured it might be something like "your license has changed to windows...
  6. Windows 11 activation problem happening over and over again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 activation problem happening over and over again.: hello, a long time ago I saw an update for my laptop to windows 11. I ignored it for a while and now I'm seeing that I see a system activation notification that appears in the lower right of the screen. I figured it might be something like "your license has changed to windows...
  7. Slow keyboard especially on Outlook happens over and over again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow keyboard especially on Outlook happens over and over again: It seems that once per week my computer keyboard slows down to a crawl. Outlook is the worst but it happens on Word and Excel as well. It seems to happen after a zoom call? When it happens I need to god back into setting and reset some things but then a week later it starts...
  8. 100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% disk usage over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...: It happens over and over and over and over. I do everything you folks tell me, and everything else I find on the internet. It still happens over and over and over and over and over. You can't fix it on your end OR tell us a fix? Who do we ask, if not the people who make the...
  9. Having to reinstall windows over and over

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having to reinstall windows over and over: For a couple of months now, if I don't use my ASUS laptop running Windows 10 for a period longer than 3 days, the next time I boot it up, it wont boot into windows. It will go into recovery and wont go further. So I will pop my recovery usb in and it has me reinstall windows...
  10. my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help: my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help. ive checked all drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-is-now-saying-trial-over-and-over-and/dd8525e7-41c0-46a4-9774-874cc8a48e5d