Windows 10: PLEASE HELP I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE WINDOWS SEARCH SINCE MARCH UPDATES

Discus and support PLEASE HELP I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE WINDOWS SEARCH SINCE MARCH UPDATES in Cortana to solve the problem; BROOOOOO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP SINCE MARCH UPDATES I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE WINDOWS SEARCH I ALREADY MAKE A QUESTION FOR THIS PROBLEM BUT NO ONE HELPS... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by FreddyIzaguirre, Mar 23, 2021.

1. PLEASE HELP I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE WINDOWS SEARCH SINCE MARCH UPDATES

BROOOOOO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP SINCE MARCH UPDATES I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE WINDOWS SEARCH I ALREADY MAKE A QUESTION FOR THIS PROBLEM BUT NO ONE HELPS ME I HAVE ALREADY TRIED ALL THE SOLUTIONS POSSIBLE AND I DONT WANT TO CREATE ANOTHER USER OR RESET WINDOWS AND REINSTALL IT PLEASEEEEEE SOMEONE HELP

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-search-not-working-anymore-after-march/ec3ec38a-b59d-4c62-950d-ed4b4245fc9d?messageId=84f58856-d7ae-4265-a627-6eeff3bdc394&auth=1

:)

FreddyIzaguirre, Mar 23, 2021
  2. nkatsar Win User

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Pros:
    • No need for a script, easy to apply manually
    • Much smaller download, seems that KB3020369 is not required, only SP1 is needed
    Cons:
    • Windows Update Client downloaded by the script is newer (June 2016 version is included in KB3172605 instead of March 2016)
    • You will still need to download/install hundreds of updates afterwards, most of them are already included in KB3125574 and installed by the script

nkatsar, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 23, 2021
  4. jbailey8 Win User

PLEASE HELP I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE WINDOWS SEARCH SINCE MARCH UPDATES

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

PLEASE HELP I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE WINDOWS SEARCH SINCE MARCH UPDATES

1. PLEASE HELP I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE WINDOWS SEARCH SINCE MARCH UPDATES - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP BEEN

2. I have not been able to use the Windows update service since 2019, any way I can fix this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have not been able to use the Windows update service since 2019, any way I can fix this...: I believe I have had this computer since 2018 and I got it as a used pre-built from Best Buy. I had no prior issues updating until 1/11/2019, I still don't know why the updating service has permanently stopped. I brushed it off at first assuming it was due to my internet and...
  3. I have not been able to use the Windows update service since 2019, any way I can fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have not been able to use the Windows update service since 2019, any way I can fix this...: I believe I have had this computer since 2018 and I got it as a used pre-built from Best Buy. I had no prior issues updating until 1/11/2019, I still don't know why the updating service has permanently stopped. I brushed it off at first assuming it was due to my internet and...
  4. I have not been able to use the Windows update service since 2019, any way I can fix this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please Help: I have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  6. windows 10-Since may I have not been able to update the cumulative h1-h2 updates. the .net...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10-Since may I have not been able to update the cumulative h1-h2 updates. the .net...: Since April, my h-h2 cumulative updates have failed. My.net framework and security have updated. no help from troubleshooter. have done all PowerShell, scannow checks no help. Is there a solution besides reinstalling windows?...
  7. Windows 10 Search Feature since March Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Search Feature since March Update: In file explorer, I used to be able to run a search in the search field, when it completed, I could delete the search phrase from the window and file explorer would return to the folder I was searching. Now it does not. It just remains as a search window only for that folder....
  8. Have not been able to update for a while

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have not been able to update for a while: I have had windows stuck on update 1909 for a while now win 10 pro since 7/12/2020 with the OS build as 18363.1082. The issue is that whenever i go into windows update, it is seemingly lodaing when in reality its just staying blank. I have tried the media creation tool, the...
  9. Haven't been able to update Windows 10 since March - Error 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Haven't been able to update Windows 10 since March - Error 0x80070002: Hey everyone, I've been having this issue since March, and I've scoured Google so I'm coming to you guys now. That same error code has been coming up whenever I try to update .NET Framework 3.5 submitted by /u/ironicreativity [link] [comments]...
  10. Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.: Hi Everyone, I have been running into an update problem today with the update KB4501375, I receive the error 0x8000ffff. I have looked into my update history and it seems the last few have not updated....see image. Any ideas on how to fix this? I think there may be some...