Windows 10: please help, I keep getting the same error no matter what solutions I try.

Discus and support please help, I keep getting the same error no matter what solutions I try. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently bought a used pc, so I got a new 250gb ssd (no dram). I tried to install windows 10 with an usb but it would show up an error everytime.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MEP777, Nov 5, 2020.

1. /u/MEP777 Win User

please help, I keep getting the same error no matter what solutions I try.

I recently bought a used pc, so I got a new 250gb ssd (no dram). I tried to install windows 10 with an usb but it would show up an error everytime. even when I tried different usb's and the same happens when I install windows 8. the error code is 0xc0000185 I checked the health of the ssd using crystal disk info and it showed as having no problems. the computer has no problem when I boot it using another ssd with windows installed but I formatted it and sold it earlier. I tried using different methods to fix it, like start up repair, boot rebuild through cmd prompt. these all didn't fix the problem.

(Disclaimer: I am new to the software side of pc's, pls be gentle on me and forgive me if I make a stupid mistake.)

submitted by /u/MEP777
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MEP777, Nov 5, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Getting Error 0x800f0247 on Printer

Hi Jason,

Since you have already tried the initial solution provided by PreciousLeb, we would like to gather additional information to help us determine the next best step to solve the printer error. Please answer the following:

• Are you installing the driver through Windows Update or manually from the manufacturer's website?
    • Have you made any recent changes or installed updates prior to the error?
    • Aside from the suggested solution of PreciousLeb, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the make and model of your printer?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

1. please help, I keep getting the same error no matter what solutions I try. - Similar Threads - please help keep

2. How can I get rid of oem15.inf no matter what I do I get the same result, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of oem15.inf no matter what I do I get the same result, please help: Hi,I keep getting C:\Users\*****>pnputil /delete-driver oem15.inf Microsoft PnP Utility Failed to delete driver package: One or more devices are presently installed using the specified INF.and otherwise I get a message saying its restricted....
  3. How can I get rid of oem15.inf no matter what I do I get the same result, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of oem15.inf no matter what I do I get the same result, please help: Hi,I keep getting C:\Users\*****>pnputil /delete-driver oem15.inf Microsoft PnP Utility Failed to delete driver package: One or more devices are presently installed using the specified INF.and otherwise I get a message saying its restricted....
  4. Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try: I have an ASUS laptop with windows 11 and it was working fine until I moved, I'm not sure if it's the wifi here, if it's overheating and damaged or what but the wifi drivers constantly crash over and over throughout the day no matter what I do. I've tried uninstalling them...
  5. Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Drivers keep crashing no matter what I try: I have an ASUS laptop with windows 11 and it was working fine until I moved, I'm not sure if it's the wifi here, if it's overheating and damaged or what but the wifi drivers constantly crash over and over throughout the day no matter what I do. I've tried uninstalling them...
  6. Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting 0xc000021a no matter what i do: i already reinstalled windows 10 for about 14 times and keep getting this error. watched all tutorial with no success. tried going to safe mode didn't work. sfc /scannow didn't work either. everything is not working....
  7. I keep getting a BSOD no matter what.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting a BSOD no matter what.: No matter what I do to fix this I get a "system_service_exception", "system_thread_exception_not_handled", and multiple other BSODs no matter whether I update everything or install the newest drivers. I never see other people I know getting a BSOD no matter how long they've...
  8. PC keeps crashing games and getting BSOD no matter what i do PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing games and getting BSOD no matter what i do PLEASE HELP: I have been having a continuous issue with my PC where my games will crash intermittently and sometimes a BSOD will be triggered for seemingly no reason whether that is while im playing a game or not. After some consultation on Reddit, I tried narrowing down the issue to a...
  9. I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help!: Whenever I click on a link in my email I get one of these errors seen above. I posted in a different forum about this a month ago and was told to do something in the browser security area to fix this issue. It did fix the issue....for a while and now its back. Thanks in...
  10. dns server problem will not resolve no matter what i try , please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dns server problem will not resolve no matter what i try , please help: hi all , out of the blue all of a sudden i keep getting the server not found come up intermittently every time i load a page on any website , this happens constantly and i have been trying solved and fixed methods others on google and youtuber videos have suggested such as...