Windows 10: Please help I need apps

Discus and support Please help I need apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please fix my MS Store infinite downloading apps. It will not download at all.!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by theron6, Sep 25, 2022.

1. theron6 Win User

Please help I need apps

Please fix my MS Store infinite downloading apps. It will not download at all.!

:)

theron6, Sep 25, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Please help I need apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Please help I need apps

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Please help I need apps

1. Please help I need apps - Similar Threads - Please help need

2. Please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I need help: I've looked up so much and tried so much. It started after doing a pc update overnight while I went to bed. I woke up and logged in after the log in screen it goes black, I've got into safe mode, automatic repair doesn't work, resetting goes about 50% of the way then says it...
  3. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  4. Please please I need help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  5. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Please help I need apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help I need apps: Please fix my MS Store infinite downloading apps. It will not download at all.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-need-apps/2c541d98-9e12-4a11-8bc1-4341e868f945
  7. Please help I need apps

Please help I need apps: Please fix my MS Store infinite downloading apps. It will not download at all.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-need-apps/2c541d98-9e12-4a11-8bc1-4341e868f945
  8. please i need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please i need help with this: i was messing around with user account control and must've done something bad because now i have zero access or permission to do anything, i can't install or uninstall stuff basically can't do anything that requires administrative permission or whatever and i can't even go to...
  9. I need help please !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help please !: My computer has been weird for a while now, almost everyday I would crash once (everything stops and the screen is black) but I would restart it and everything worked fine. However, after it crashed today restarting it was not enough. I was stuck with a black screen and a...
  10. I need help PLEASE

I need help PLEASE: How to delete a recurring event from the calendar and in notifications permanently .It's driving me nuts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-please/a43af010-751d-4dd6-b19a-5246fc1af27c