Windows 10: Please help,i really want a help here

Discus and support Please help,i really want a help here in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NavsPH, Nov 24, 2021.

1. NavsPH Win User

Please help,i really want a help here

So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i tried to change to passive the system cooling policy but it didnt work,even i set to 90 the maximum processor rate.Please help

:)

NavsPH, Nov 24, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 24, 2021
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Nov 24, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Please help,i really want a help here - Similar Threads - Please help really

2. Please help me here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me here: Im stuck on the motherboard logoI tried opening the boot menu by pressingF12 but still doesnt workI tried the other options tooBut still doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-here/c28c9aae-dff3-49e1-a1f7-e46f53669321
  3. Please help me here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me here: Im stuck on the motherboard logoI tried opening the boot menu by pressingF12 but still doesnt workI tried the other options tooBut still doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-here/c28c9aae-dff3-49e1-a1f7-e46f53669321
  4. Please help me here

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Please help,i really want a help here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help,i really want a help here: So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i tried to change to passive the system cooling policy but it didnt work,even i set to 90 the maximum processor rate.Please...
  6. Please help,i really want a help here

Please help,i really want a help here: So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i tried to change to passive the system cooling policy but it didnt work,even i set to 90 the maximum processor rate.Please...
  7. I really need help, please help me!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I really need help, please help me!: Whenever I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10, the install button is always greyed out, and then I go to 'System Requirements' and it says that I need DX 11 when I have DX 12. Can someone help me out with this please? I have tried every single thing to try and make it...
  8. Please I really need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please I really need help: I really need help i reset my windows and my whole pc cleaned the whole thing and I was stuck in several loops and I fixed some please help ive tried youtube now im stuck in a loop that says installing windows 64% and it restarts then just goes to that screen for a few...
  9. i REALLY need help here pleaseeee

i REALLY need help here pleaseeee: Before anything this is how it happened. I tried installing windows on my ssd and somehow went horribly wrong. Now this sounds crazy, but it feels like there are two windows running on my pc. I start up my pc, i get the error code 0xc00000e and cant do anything. I go into...
  10. I really need help here.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help here.: Hi I am really in need for help, my PC wound turn on always restarting. I can't even reset it in the trubleshooting part. I now try to do a fresh start but I can't go to the settings so is there a way of doing these via cmd comant? submitted by /u/paulus1534 [link]...