Windows 10: Please Help: I Reset Windows and Now I can't Activate my License...

Discus and support Please Help: I Reset Windows and Now I can't Activate my License... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I recently purchased my work computer from my former employer after being laid off due to the Covid impact. They still had a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TravisTaylor1, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Please Help: I Reset Windows and Now I can't Activate my License...

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased my work computer from my former employer after being laid off due to the Covid impact. They still had a lot of IT and Management protocols installed so I decided to wipe it and start over. I still have the discs and other literature from when they purchased the machine in 2017 AND I created a BackUp on an external drive.

However when the PC reset, it installed a Windows Enterprise version that i believe belongs to the manufacturer of the computer. It's set up with all of their settings but I can't activate Windows at all which means I can't change anything and it's not super secure. It can't find a Product Key - which I assume is because I don't technically have one for the Windows Enterprise version. My question is why didn't it re-install Windows 10 Pro which is what was on it before?

Like I said - I have a Windows 10 Pro Disc but I'm not sure what to do with it.. Will that fix the Licensing issue? This computer does have a disc drive so if it's just a matter of inserting the disc and running the exe then I can do that.. Or do I need to restore from the Back Up I created?

Naturally I did all this the night before a big meeting so I'm having to run on my laptop right now instead.. It's kind of urgent so any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

T.

:)

TravisTaylor1, Jun 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 2, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please Help: I Reset Windows and Now I can't Activate my License... :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Please Help: I Reset Windows and Now I can't Activate my License...

Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Please Help: I Reset Windows and Now I can't Activate my License...

1. Please Help: I Reset Windows and Now I can't Activate my License... - Similar Threads - Please Help Reset

2. I can't activate my window, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate my window, please help: I cannot activate my window 10.Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-window-please-help/95da027c-e2b6-4c5b-8421-5d2c3a2fb53f
  3. I can't activate my window, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't activate my window, please help: I cannot activate my window 10.Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-window-please-help/95da027c-e2b6-4c5b-8421-5d2c3a2fb53f
  4. I can't activate my window, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. please help me, i can't activate my window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me, i can't activate my window.: please help me i can't activate my window. i don't know what is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-i-cant-activate-my-window/43d2c28f-654c-4ab8-a0dd-86ac60106575
  6. please help me, i can't activate my window.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me, i can't activate my window.: please help me i can't activate my window. i don't know what is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-i-cant-activate-my-window/43d2c28f-654c-4ab8-a0dd-86ac60106575
  7. I can't activate windows 10. Someone please help!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate windows 10. Someone please help!: I just built my very first pc. I have my old hard drive from my laptop and i put it in my new pc and now its bugging me about activation. I obviously changed motherboards and went from an AMD A8-5550M APU to an i5-10400. Please help!...
  8. I reset my pc and when I did it deleted my activation. Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my pc and when I did it deleted my activation. Please help: I reset my pc to wipe all my files and when I did it said I didnt have a key anymore. Ive been having this hard drive for awhile now and it never done this. So now I have a watermark on my screen I was running windows 10 home now its saying im running windows 10 pro which...
  9. Resetting my Windows installed Windows 10 Pro, now I can't activate

Resetting my Windows installed Windows 10 Pro, now I can't activate: I reset my PC through the Recovery options in Windows settings yesterday. Everything seemed to go well, however, when my PC restarted it upgraded to Windows 10 Pro when I previously had Windows 10 Home Now I can't activate Windows and my PC is claiming my Windows 10...
  10. Can't activate Windows after I updated, please help.

Can't activate Windows after I updated, please help.: Hello, as I got my new computers for my library, one of them updated and now I have the Activate Windows watermark, and cannot get to activate Windows. I get error 0xC004C003. Please help....