Windows 10: please help. I think a virus was downloaded

Discus and support please help. I think a virus was downloaded in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i belive i found it under This PC C:\ local disk \ Persi0.sys 16,000 kb . i think its a virus......... I dont have the admin password . pleasse... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tarrenmcguire, Jan 13, 2019.

1. please help. I think a virus was downloaded

i belive i found it under This PC C:\ local disk \ Persi0.sys 16,000 kb . i think its a virus......... I dont have the admin password . pleasse help. also defender is saying that im missing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes and no threats are found and the sheild says that there are actions needed but dont show

There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:

2018-10 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4100347) - Error 0x8024005d

2018-2019-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4480966) - Error 0x8024005d12

Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) - Error 0x8024005d an

and so on and so on please help

:)

tarrenmcguire, Jan 13, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 13, 2019
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • please help. I think a virus was downloaded [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. Shuyin03 Win User

please help. I think a virus was downloaded

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

please help. I think a virus was downloaded

1. please help. I think a virus was downloaded - Similar Threads - please help virus

2. I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!: So, I start up windows.Everything was fine until I notice the taskbar haven't loaded.Make sense, I waited. And a few seconds pass, nothing. I hiver my cursor over it and the cursor turn into the logo for a not respond program.I panicked, refreshed, still nothing, I click on...
  3. I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!: So, I start up windows.Everything was fine until I notice the taskbar haven't loaded.Make sense, I waited. And a few seconds pass, nothing. I hiver my cursor over it and the cursor turn into the logo for a not respond program.I panicked, refreshed, still nothing, I click on...
  4. I THINK A VIRUS IS INSTALLED HELP ME PLEASE!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Virus or No? Help please :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus or No? Help please :: Hello! This keeps popping up on my screen. I thought it was a virus but I ran a scan on McAfee and it said I was virus free. Help is appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-or-no-help-please/43c81a66-9874-45b6-bd2f-74ba2636e29d
  6. I think I got a virus/trojan help please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I got a virus/trojan help please: I used my external hard drives on work pc to copy some software and music However after I plugged them in my laptop, I notices something weird All my folders in at the root of the hdd was converted to shortcuts, opening shortcut takes a little while, like it's loading...
  7. Please help!!! Virus attack from winrar download :(((

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help!!! Virus attack from winrar download :(((: Hi. I need help!!! I downloaded a version of WinRaR from PB and it contained a virus. As soon as it launched, it completely erased Windows Defender. I can't initiate Windows Defender at all. It basically doesn't exist. On the "Security at a Glance" page, there is nothing....
  8. I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?: CAN YOU HELP ME? I AM SURE IHAVE A VIRUS PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-think-i-have-a-virus-can-you-please-help/599e2e1c-b5c8-44a9-aae8-ed6ef4d4f29c
  9. Help i think I got a virus

Help i think I got a virus: Help i think I have a virus on Xbox one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-i-think-i-got-a-virus/0753b5e8-d0a3-4a79-acc7-957d776be86f
  10. please help i think i was scam

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help i think i was scam: customer id-Gets5807 toll free no-1844-915-3111 Gateway-Aspire mareting service- 1years amount-149.99 company-sys tech solutions notepad inetcpl.cpl appwiz.cpl msinfo32 iexplore helpme.net...