Windows 10: Please help. I updated my windows using the media creation tool. After it was done I tried...

Discus and support Please help. I updated my windows using the media creation tool. After it was done I tried... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Same thing happens over and over when I type in my password. I can't access my computer. Somebody please help with solutions. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jemimah_Faj, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Please help. I updated my windows using the media creation tool. After it was done I tried...

Same thing happens over and over when I type in my password. I can't access my computer. Somebody please help with solutions.

submitted by /u/Jemimah_Faj
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jemimah_Faj, Jan 19, 2020

2. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Media Creation Tool is NOT working

Hi,

There are several reasons why you're getting this issue on downloading Windows 10 using the
    Media Creation Tool. The most common are the network connection or the anti-virus firewall is enabled on your device.

To resolve this, we suggest that you manually update the operating system instead of using the Media Creation Tool. Click on this
    link for the steps on how to update
    Windows.

Eileen Gal, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Kyhi Win User

Please help. I updated my windows using the media creation tool. After it was done I tried...

Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

Thema:

Please help. I updated my windows using the media creation tool. After it was done I tried...

1. Please help. I updated my windows using the media creation tool. After it was done I tried... - Similar Threads - Please help updated

2. I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool: Every time I try to use the media creation tool I get this error message. It gets all the way to 100% and then it errors out. I'm not really sure what to do....
  3. I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool: Every time I try to use the media creation tool I get this error message. It gets all the way to 100% and then it errors out. I'm not really sure what to do....
  4. Using USB After Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using USB After Media Creation Tool: So, i just finished using my USB to install Windows 10 onto a computer and I haven't done anything with it since. Now, I would like to use my USB for other things so I'm wondering if there is a proper way of removing the bootable files on it. Any help is greatly appreciated....
  5. Media Creation Tool Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Creation Tool Help: So I'm trying to create a bootable USB drive, but when I try to make one using the MCT, it wont even let me select a USB drive to create it on. Instead it will automatically tell me to free space on my C: Drive to install it on there instead. Is anyone able to help me out...
  6. Can I use Media Creation Tool for 1903 update?

Can I use Media Creation Tool for 1903 update?: When my dad tries to update to 1903, he has the "stuck at 27%" problem. He has tried several times & always gets stuck there. • Can I use Media Creation Tool to update his PC to 1903? If so I need a little guidance-- ex, would I use this option: "Using the tool to create...
  7. Media Creation Tool updated

Media Creation Tool updated: I just wanted to pass on a bit of info to the forum. The Media Creation Tool 1903 version has been updated to build 18362.418 on Microsoft website 143017
  8. Trying to update Windows 8.1 to 10 using Media Creation Tool, BSODs with...

Trying to update Windows 8.1 to 10 using Media Creation Tool, BSODs with...: Running Windows 8.1, Intel i5 3570K, AsRock Z77 Extreme4, Gigabyte GTX 770, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Asus DVD/CD drive. I've updated all the drivers I could think of. Most of the solutions online are for people experiencing this error on...
  9. Would my applications be kept if I use Media creation tool to update?

Would my applications be kept if I use Media creation tool to update?: Split from this thread. Hi 何昊, Microsoft have released version 1809 of Windows 10, click the link below, then click 'Update Now' on that page to immediately get 1809 and bring your PC right up to date https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... Hi, Will it...
  10. trying to update by media creation tool

trying to update by media creation tool: trying to update by media creation tool downloaded ok and created iso dvd. on running i cannot keep personal files and apps it says you cannot keep windows setting, personal files and apps because you have chosen to install windows 10 using a different language to the one...