Windows 10: Please help, I want to clean my registry.

Discus and support Please help, I want to clean my registry. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have installed many software and uninstalled many also. Now I have many useless registry keys. I want to delete them, any ideas what to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aryesh Biswas, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Please help, I want to clean my registry.

I have installed many software and uninstalled many also. Now I have many useless registry keys. I want to delete them, any ideas what to do?

:)

Aryesh Biswas, Sep 13, 2020

2. Problem with APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7

Everytime I try and start APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7 I get this really slow window that starts to open. The program itself says it running but it looks more like a virus or something (I know its not). I downloaded it from the download section. Any suggestions?

TheMailMan78, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 13, 2020
  4. newguy24 Win User

Please help, I want to clean my registry.

registry cleaners?cleaning PC?

hey guys what are some good registry cleaners out there? and some good cleaning programs?
    right now i have
    CClean
    Cleanup!
    Superantispyware
    Avast
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    Microsoft Security Essentials

get a new system would like it to stay clean, also cleaning out the old system would like the windows registry fixed...he doesn't want me to reformat *Confused Please help, I want to clean my registry. :confused: so im doing the best in cleaning i can but i know there some registry issues....should i just reinstall windows with out deleted everything?possible?

newguy24, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Please help, I want to clean my registry.

1. Please help, I want to clean my registry. - Similar Threads - Please help clean

2. i need help with my windows and registry cleaning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help with my windows and registry cleaning: this post was super unhelpful*https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-cleaner-for-windows-10/fb7b8fbb-4380-4876-8515-2aebf4744259*because... well lets face it... there was no info about anything, just people talking :so, my situation is really...
  3. i need help with my windows and registry cleaning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my windows and registry cleaning: this post was super unhelpful*https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-cleaner-for-windows-10/fb7b8fbb-4380-4876-8515-2aebf4744259*because... well lets face it... there was no info about anything, just people talking :so, my situation is really...
  4. i need help with my windows and registry cleaning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please help,i really want a help here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help,i really want a help here: So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i tried to change to passive the system cooling policy but it didnt work,even i set to 90 the maximum processor rate.Please...
  6. Please help,i really want a help here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help,i really want a help here: So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i tried to change to passive the system cooling policy but it didnt work,even i set to 90 the maximum processor rate.Please...
  7. Cleaning registry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cleaning registry: I recently had some problems with a software. It behaved very weird. I already tried uninstalling (with clean registry entries) and removed any files that I could find(and delete) related to that software. Didn’t work. Would running Ccleaner registry cleaner help? After...
  8. Cleaning registry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleaning registry: Is there any native method to clean my system registry from my past installed programs ? Or, what kind of software should I used for this task, safely ? I am using Win10, 64bit, version 1909. 158568
  9. Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning: Hello, Recently when I ran Ccleaner to chk the registry, there were many 'Application paths Issues' from the downloads folder. These download items are not anymore in the downloads folder, some download items were deleted, some others were used such as videos, music,...
  10. Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning: Forgive me if this isn't the right thread to put this in. I have used CCleaner since Windows 7, 8, and 8.1. I am debating on installing it on Windows 10 right now but I've heard some things about Reg Cleaning. I was wondering if it really is bad to run reg cleaners and if so...