Windows 10: Please help: I'm getting alerts in my Notification panel that disappear before they can be read

Discus and support Please help: I'm getting alerts in my Notification panel that disappear before they can be read in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I caught a brief glimpse of one a few minutes ago, and I saw the words "security" and "maintenance." ButI have no idea what Windows is trying to alert... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GF1701, Oct 1, 2020.

1. GF1701 Win User

Please help: I'm getting alerts in my Notification panel that disappear before they can be read

I caught a brief glimpse of one a few minutes ago, and I saw the words "security" and "maintenance." ButI have no idea what Windows is trying to alert me to because when I click on the Notifications icon to view new messages, the Notification panel flashes for a couple of nanoseconds and then disappears, the alert gone forever. This has been going on for months. I kept hoping that a Windows update would fix it, but none have and I just had a huge update, requiring several reboots. Since the Windows designers provided no mechanism for retrieving previously-displayed alert messages, I’m at a loss. I know I am not alone with this problem, but my searches have revealed no solution to this issue, going back several years. How can this be allowed to go on for something this important? Has anything changed to enable a resolution to this?

P.S. I've done Repair. I've done /scannow.

:)

GF1701, Oct 1, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Any way to read old alerts in windows 10?

when i try to read alerts in the action centre, they disapear.

Is there a way to view a list of previous notifications?

option.search, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Please help: I'm getting alerts in my Notification panel that disappear before they can be read

What Notification to Alert...

• Hello Community Members...

I have Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit...

When I get a notification in the Action Centre for a email I click it and it opens the Mail App...

I have the Outlook App pinned to the Task Bar and would like:

1. When I click the email notification for Outlook to open not the Mail App...or
      2. Have the Outlook App on the Task Bar give me some sort of alert...

All help is SO MUCH valued and appreciated with your help and advice and time...

Best Always

Paul

Grey Matter One, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Please help: I'm getting alerts in my Notification panel that disappear before they can be read

1. Please help: I'm getting alerts in my Notification panel that disappear before they can be read - Similar Threads - Please help I'm

2. Can someone read my DMP please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone read my DMP please?: I got bluescreen several times. I am debugging from memory.dmp. Can someone help me what should i do for fixing this issue please?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  3. why did i get 3 notifications that disappeared before I even got to read them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why did i get 3 notifications that disappeared before I even got to read them?: I was using my laptop when I noticed 3 notifications and when I looked at them they all disappeared.Is this something I should be worried about?...
  4. Countless Virus Alerts on My Computer please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Countless Virus Alerts on My Computer please help: Hi, I've been receiving lots of Vrius Alerts on my Surface Laptop and they seem to just keep popping up even when I ignore them. It's been going on for the past 30 minutes. Should I download it? It seems to be coming from Google Chrome. Several others are also coming fomr...
  5. Please help! (read comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! (read comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TLGN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvct2h/please_help_read_comments/
  6. The notifications in Action Center keep disappearing before I can read it

The notifications in Action Center keep disappearing before I can read it: I have 2 issues with Focus Assist: 1. The notifications in Action Center keep disappearing before I can read it the banner appears then when I go to the action center, it just disappears 2. When I turn on the 'Alarm Only' there's still sound notification e.g. Gmail. It's...
  7. Messages in Notification panel immediately disappear before they can be read

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Messages in Notification panel immediately disappear before they can be read: I have no idea what Windows is trying to alert me to because when I click on the Notifications icon to view new messages, the Notification panel flashes for a couple of nanoseconds and then disappears, the alert gone forever. I have no idea what Windows is trying to alert me...
  8. I'm getting an error please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm getting an error please help: My laptop keeps going into recovery mode showing this srttrail.txt error. Chkdak takes 12hour, and srttrailtxt file doesn't show that's the cause of the error. Please help submitted by /u/gastro_destiny [link] [comments]...
  9. What Notification to Alert...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Notification to Alert...: Hello Community Members... I have Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit... When I get a notification in the Action Centre for a email I click it and it opens the Mail App... I have the Outlook App pinned to the Task Bar and would like: When I click the email...
  10. Focus assist notifications cleared automatically before I can read them.

Focus assist notifications cleared automatically before I can read them.: Is there a way that I can set up focus assist so that I can manually clear each notification after I view it. Right now, I get a list of notifications, and I am able to view only one of them. Once I view that one, the entire list is cleared automatically. I would like to be...