Windows 10: PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE

Discus and support PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there. I think I will die because I made hella mistake on my WORKS computer, yes is not even mine. It's a Mackbook air, and I was playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LauraP.53, Oct 31, 2020.

1. LauraP.53 Win User

PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE

Hello there.
    I think I will die because I made hella mistake on my WORKS computer, yes is not even mine.
    It's a Mackbook air, and I was playing around and decide to install Windows 10. everything okay, installed the Bootcamp and everything and the transition was cool. I read that you could back to the Mac system so it was fine.
    On the accout set up, the settings wasn't showing up any internet connection so I skip it, thingking I could set it up later.
    And when I enter to the account, the Bootcamp started downloading. NORMAL.

But the mac started to heat up and I started panicking becuase I though that on my work they can kill me for this, and in a stupid moment I stopped the instalation of Bootcamp.
    For my not surprise, withot Bootcamp, I was not able to change between systems, and for my stupidity now I don't have connection to internet either.

I think I will die if I can't fix this. That computer costs more then my life...

I need to remove Windows from the Mac but I'm not able to go back to the mac sytem Also tried to restart the pc and click on the option key but a lock appears and it does not allow me t go through

Anyone knows if there a way to fix this? And delete Windows, from thei interface without the Bootcamp app or being able to reinstall it?

Spend like 2 hours looking for a way to fix it with no answer.

Pleaseee!
    Thank you all,

kisses

:)

LauraP.53, Oct 31, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Oct 31, 2020
  4. PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE

1. PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP I'M

2. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!: So i have a keyboard but every time i turn on my pc it starts up as normal but doesn't finish instead it goes to the automatic repair screen and i try to reset it but its been a year since i have been on my pc and i do not remember the password to it so i can not run command...
  3. Please somebody help me I'm going crazy lol.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please somebody help me I'm going crazy lol.: So basically my windows 10 laptop was going super slow(wifi I mean) and I decided to run a speed test and found out I was literally running .25 download and .32 upload!!!! My phones 80 down 90 something upload. So it sent me down a big rabbit hole of ways to fix it like...
  4. HELP ME FIX THIS, PLEASE, I'm going to lose everything on my PC

HELP ME FIX THIS, PLEASE, I'm going to lose everything on my PC: Please, if anyone I really need help. I just restarted my PC and when I tried to get in I couldn't enter a PIN. I tried password but I don't remember it. Please help me! submitted by /u/ICantFindAName28 [link] [comments]...
  5. Please help me I'm going mad with the beeping sound

Please help me I'm going mad with the beeping sound: There is an annoying beep sound which happens at random times throughout the day when I'm using my laptop. I tried everything to stop it: switched all sound off on the laptop, tried running trouble shooter on speakers, ran support assist several times, tried Procmon which did...
  6. Please help! Is my SSD dying??!??

Please help! Is my SSD dying??!??: I am having some strange stuttering isssues right now. And I wonder, could a dying SSD cause stuttering issues? Here is what CrystalDiskInfo reports: https://imgur.com/a/qcU7DiX . submitted by /u/Stable_Orange_Genius [link] [comments]...
  7. What going on? please help.

What going on? please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZephyrusGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggy9kq/what_going_on_please_help/
  8. Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!: Hi all, I'm REALLY desperate for some help! It's a 2TB Seagate HDD. A couple days ago I ran a scan using "HD Tune" and here is the screenshot I took: HDTune-Screen-Error — ImgBB I've also got "SeaTools for Windows" installed. Any help people could offer would be much...
  9. Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard Drive Dying? PLEASE HELP!: Hi all, I'm REALLY desperate for some help! It's a 2TB Seagate HDD. A couple days ago I ran a scan using "HD Tune" and here is the screenshot I took: HDTune-Screen-Error — ImgBB I've also got "SeaTools for Windows" installed. Any help people could offer would be much...
  10. I'm confused - please help

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm confused - please help: I noticed an entry in task manager start up showing as follows - TwDsUiLaunch. Having researched this a little, I find three conflicting assessments of this entry. 1 - Nothing to get exited about 2 - this is a malicious nasty 3 - Its an entry via Brother printer software...