Windows 10: Please help! I'm hopelessly ignorant with tech. What can I infer from these diagnostics...

Discus and support Please help! I'm hopelessly ignorant with tech. What can I infer from these diagnostics... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Only_Truths [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Only_Truths, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Please help! I'm hopelessly ignorant with tech. What can I infer from these diagnostics...

/u/Only_Truths, Dec 3, 2020

2. KB3081438 fixed nothing - level 2 MS Tech hopelessly lost

Hi Brown,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issue with Store, Mail app, Calendar app, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to run Built In troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the Taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

If the issue still persist then I suggest you to reset the Windows Store.

Method 2: Reset the Windows Store.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 3, 2020
  3. WhoLou Win User
    Bluetooth hopelessly inoperable

Pardon,
    I say hopelessly more as sign of my frustration than anything to do with hardware or configurations.

Let me explain: At one point it worked: All my attempts at pairing were successful, ie. Rift Sensors, external audio buds, peripherals mouse, keyboards, etc.

At some point, can't pinpoint, but months, a year, after above, was unable to pair anything from BT speaker to BT headphones, BT printer, etc.: The various set-up options within BT just repeatedly dotted across the screen. Should mention that all previously paired accessories remained listed and paired and functioning. Also the new peripherals easily paired with other BT equipped assets.

Here is what I tried: following a number of You Tube vids, I made sure drivers were fresh and up-to-date. At one point I accessed regedit to alter an entry suggested by a poster, changing 6.3 to C.2 (don't at moment recall specifics, anyway changed it back). Also by the same poster, fiddled with BT Services menu options which also were non-effective.

Now this morning realizing I have two (?) listings under Bluetooth in Device Manager (Dell Wireless 1706 Bluetooth and Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator), I disabled one than the other thinking it may be a matter of conflict of interest, but, alas, none of what I attempted has had any effect.

I would deeply appreciate any ideas or suggestions which may jolt this misbehaving component into compliance. Thank you.

WhoLou, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Please help! I'm hopelessly ignorant with tech. What can I infer from these diagnostics...

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Please help! I'm hopelessly ignorant with tech. What can I infer from these diagnostics...

1. Please help! I'm hopelessly ignorant with tech. What can I infer from these diagnostics... - Similar Threads - Please help I'm

2. I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!: Dell XPS 2720 aio - I got fed up with windows & subsequently wiped my sata hard drive & SSD. Screen went black and it powered down. Now it won't post & nothing else. If I connect my PS4 pro I can use as monitor, but that's it. I have no access to the bio's either. No response...
  3. I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!: Dell XPS 2720 aio - I got fed up with windows & subsequently wiped my sata hard drive & SSD. Screen went black and it powered down. Now it won't post & nothing else. If I connect my PS4 pro I can use as monitor, but that's it. I have no access to the bio's either. No response...
  4. I'm at a loss/stuck! What do I do? Please, please, please HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. please help me with this loop what can I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help me with this loop what can I do?: when I start up my computer it goes to the windows logo and says “welcome” but then a message pops up saying “the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click ok to restart the computer then...
  6. i need help from a live tech

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i need help from a live tech: please have a tech call me about getting rid of a trojan virus. i can not do it myself and have tried the thing that a tech gave me to do 207 478 9613 thank you jane...
  7. Please Help! Roblox Tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Roblox Tech: When I Launched Roblox And The Loading Finished A Black Screen Comes And The Screen Comes Then Black Screen Comes. Help!! Roblox Not: Roblox Microsoft Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-roblox-tech/91df7bc8-bfcf-47d3-9e1e-cd828aa53108
  8. I'm confused - please help

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm confused - please help: I noticed an entry in task manager start up showing as follows - TwDsUiLaunch. Having researched this a little, I find three conflicting assessments of this entry. 1 - Nothing to get exited about 2 - this is a malicious nasty 3 - Its an entry via Brother printer software...
  9. what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is this please? thanks to anyone that can help.: -TPM Present: True -TPM Version: 2.0 -TPM Manufacturer ID: INTC -TPM Manufacturer Version: 11.0.2.1003 -PPI Spec Version: 1.2 -Ready For Storage: True -Ready For Attestation: True -Information Flags: 0x00000000 -Is Capable For Attestation: True -Clear Needed...
  10. I'm confused about this, please help, and I'm not sure what's wrong

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm confused about this, please help, and I'm not sure what's wrong: [img] My window is maximized, but it won't fill up the entire screen, and I can't put anything at the top of the screen either. I don't know what's wrong, but please help. I don't think that it's showing up in the screen shot, but please help. 84097