Windows 10: Please help, I’m in dire need of assistance!

Discus and support Please help, I’m in dire need of assistance! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible to salvage any files including file recovery files when Windows won’t boot properly, If so, then how, because I have a USB drive but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joshua Carias, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Please help, I’m in dire need of assistance!

Is it possible to salvage any files including file recovery files when Windows won’t boot properly, If so, then how, because I have a USB drive but not a disk. Note: This is my current scenario, please help!!!Edit: I have a Surface Book 3 and it’s in dire need.

:)

Joshua Carias, Aug 11, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 11, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 11, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

Please help, I’m in dire need of assistance!

No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

Please help, I’m in dire need of assistance!

1. Please help, I’m in dire need of assistance! - Similar Threads - Please help I’m

2. I am in dire need of assistance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am in dire need of assistance.: I am in dire need of assistance. Two days ago, I transferred critical data from my laptop to an External Hard Drive HDD and initiated BitLocker encryption to safeguard it. Unfortunately, BitLocker abruptly halted the encryption process at 60.1%, and I've been unable to access...
  3. I am in dire need of assistance.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am in dire need of assistance.: I am in dire need of assistance. Two days ago, I transferred critical data from my laptop to an External Hard Drive HDD and initiated BitLocker encryption to safeguard it. Unfortunately, BitLocker abruptly halted the encryption process at 60.1%, and I've been unable to access...
  4. I am in dire need of assistance.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. In need of dire assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In need of dire assistance: Okay so I been putting it off for about a month or two but I just want to resolve it and be done with it. I really want to get my integrity memory turned back on, but this usb2ser.sys is preventing it from working and I don't even know where to locate it on a windows 11 file...
  6. In need of dire assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In need of dire assistance: Okay so I been putting it off for about a month or two but I just want to resolve it and be done with it. I really want to get my integrity memory turned back on, but this usb2ser.sys is preventing it from working and I don't even know where to locate it on a windows 11 file...
  7. Kernel-Power and DxgKrnl errors. Dire need of help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power and DxgKrnl errors. Dire need of help.: Up until recently my PC has been "shutting down" with the fans still spinning and case lights still moving. It always happens when I'm gaming. My monitor shuts off and says "No Signal" and my mouse RGB software stops working. I turned off all CPU power saving modes in my BIOS...
  8. Assistance needed please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Assistance needed please: So I finally took the plunge and brought a new laptop, yay so happy. I see that I can link to a wireless display and have a Hisense TV that has the anyview cast feature. I have managed to get it to connect but when it does, it just gives me a blank screen on the TV. I have...
  9. I’m in dire need of help! I just restored Windows to a previous version and am now missing...

I’m in dire need of help! I just restored Windows to a previous version and am now missing...: It’s all there in there title. A couple weeks ago I updated to version 2004 and reverted to previous version (in an attempt to fix an issue with apps no longer remaining open in sleep mode, but that’s kinda irrelevant now). Anyways, since reverting to previous version, I’ve...
  10. In dire need of audio help this is a maze

In dire need of audio help this is a maze: I have no idea how to orient the audio to successfully play rock Smith and have discord open and stream it will not work in any current capacity it's a miracle I have discord and games running half the time Running a dual PC setup with the elgato hd 60 pro, blue yeti, g1...