Windows 10: PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING

Discus and support PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was downloading a mod for minecraft and it gave my computer a virus so i decided to restart and delete every file on the pc and now it wont turn on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by beepboopbep, Nov 16, 2020.

1. PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING

I was downloading a mod for minecraft and it gave my computer a virus so i decided to restart and delete every file on the pc and now it wont turn on at all, the screen just stays black and occasionally has the logo of the pc brand but it shows up for a split second and the **** keyboard and mouse keeps turning off and on and F8 doesnt work and i dont know **** to do im scared out of my god damn mind right now

:)

beepboopbep, Nov 16, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 16, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 16, 2020
  4. PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING

1. PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING - Similar Threads - PLEASE **** HELP

2. im having issues with 22H2 loop please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    im having issues with 22H2 loop please help: ok so last wedensday i came home from work went to play a game on my laptop & there was an update 22H2 i installed the update & hit the restart to complete when i was going to bed, awoke thursday to find my laptop had a blue screen & showing a system 32 message, turned off...
  3. im having issues with 22H2 loop please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having issues with 22H2 loop please help: ok so last wedensday i came home from work went to play a game on my laptop & there was an update 22H2 i installed the update & hit the restart to complete when i was going to bed, awoke thursday to find my laptop had a blue screen & showing a system 32 message, turned off...
  4. im having issues with 22H2 loop please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Im desperate please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im desperate please help: What's that bluescreen https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar1B_9k62Xl1mC8yL0kody7ThofY it's driving me insaneee! what's it related to ? submitted by /u/charbel1011 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6mut0/im_desperate_please_help/
  6. Did I get a fake Microsoft email? Please help, I'm panicking.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Did I get a fake Microsoft email? Please help, I'm panicking.: Hello. I received a link from Microsoft saying someone had used my email to make an account, with the links to either verify it or cancel it. [ATTACH] It came from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I clicked the link to cancel it, which was...
  7. PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND

PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND: Randomly after getting off cod last night my pc decided to tell me it was fetching cdn configuration on the blizzard launcher but now I have “website www.microsoft.com is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts and nothing will download I’ve tried all the fixes...
  8. Im at a loss. Please help me.

Im at a loss. Please help me.: So my computer boots fine to the screen where the time and date is displayed. Here's where it gets weird. If I got any key on my keyboard or click my mouse, no login box appears. What's weirder still is I can't click anywhere on the screen without this happening. Not even...
  9. I am panicking!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am panicking!: I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 64bit and I already signed in to my Microsoft account and I upgraded my motherboard and cpu and when I try to activate windows 10 64bit on a fresh install I get "we can't activate windows on this device. Try again later." Will my...
  10. Im Despaired please help me

in Windows 10 Support
    Im Despaired please help me: In the afternoon my tablet crashed so i rebooted it by pressing the power and volume button, but if i go to the lock screen it does not react if i touch it. In the boot menu i was beforehand the touchscreen worked. If i try to completly reset the tablet it either asks for my...